Upstate NY Babies

YIKES.

Umm. my OB office just called and they want to change my induction to Sunday morning instead of Monday. My OB had another induction scheduled at Suburban, which she told me about, but apparently Suburban changed their rules and they won't let her leave the hospital since she will have someone else in labor there.. and the other OB in the practice will have to be in the office. So there will be no one at sisters to deliver me. 

Its actually probably BETTER with arrangements for Eve and DH will have an extra day at home with us.. but I am so not ready!

Melissa & Jeff 5-27-06
m/c 1/2/08 and 3/12/08
Eve Amelia- Born 2/24/09. 6lb 9.9oz
Natalie Ruth - Born 6/13/11 7lb 6.6oz
imagebabies
baby growth

Re: YIKES.

• Wow! How exciting! I'm sure you will be ready...how awesome!
  • Good luck! That's nice it will work out better for you. A baby on Sunday, YAY!

TTC since 6/2003. m/c 9/14/03 8 weeks, 5 chemical pregnancies, mmc 6/04 12 weeks, Michael born sleeping 5/25/05 at 22weeks always our angel, fought ovarian cancer and won, m/c 4/06 5.2 weeks and 7/07 6.6 weeks,Our Miracle baby girl born 4/8/10,mc 12/18/11 at 5.3 weeks, BFP 10/26/12 dating u/s on 11/8/12 showing a strong heartbeat!EDD July 4,2013. RCS on 6/27. Baby boy in NICU for 8 long and scary days before he was able to come home. We are now a happy family of 4

. imageimage

• Loading the player...
  • Oh my gosh!  That is so soon!!!  How exciting!
  • Exciting!  (And scary, I'm sure...)  Just one less day you have to wait to hold your sweet baby girl!  Don't worry about all the small stuff.  As long as she has a place to sleep and diapers to wear, she's good! :)
  • YAY!  Don't worry about all the small stuff.  She'll have parents and a big sister to love her, a place to come home to and diapers.  That's all she really needs in the beginning. 
  • oh boy! that's exciting, but stressful too, I'm sure. meeting your little one a day early is a good thing though! When is your last day of work?
  • wendyjwendyj member
    Wow! That's great that you'll hopefully meet Natalie a day earlier! Good luck!
  • imageNikCole:
    oh boy! that's exciting, but stressful too, I'm sure. meeting your little one a day early is a good thing though! When is your last day of work?
    It was supposed to be Saturday night but I just called off for it. The only thing that makes me nervous is that they have always said that the hospital won't allow sched. Inductions before 39 weeks.. ill be 38 weeks 6days.. I asked the nurse on the phone and she said the hospital okayed scheduling it but I am afraid they'll send me home or something. I am gonna ask the mfm at the hospital when I go today to make sure it won't be a problem.
    Melissa & Jeff 5-27-06
    m/c 1/2/08 and 3/12/08
    Eve Amelia- Born 2/24/09. 6lb 9.9oz
    Natalie Ruth - Born 6/13/11 7lb 6.6oz
    imagebabies
    baby growth
  • Ooooooo... So exciting!!!
  • You will be ready!   Yeah for new baby to be born this weekend!  Our early surprise actually worked out better for us too, and DH was able to spend an extra week with us.  
    imageimage PHOTO Credit: Meryl :)Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"