South Florida Babies

dear teachers...

TWO MORE DAYS!  

I"m already getting emails about when I have to come back in August which is slightly stressing me out (but reassuring at the same time.  yay, i have a job... lol)  

So, playdates this summer??  Please!!  Abby and Sarah have no contact with the outside world- no cousins to play with, not in school, etc... they need some kid playtime :)

Who's down? 

Re: dear teachers...

• I'm all for summer playdates!!!  We'll have to pick a place somewhere in the middle or we'll be spending a lot of time in the car.  I'll message you when I get home and we'll see if we can figure something out.  Wink
    imageLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • me!! :)
    TTC #1 May/June 2008
    CP 7.19.08
    Dx with PCOS 3.27.09
    HSG 7.15.09 = All clear
    8.09 & 9.09(re-try) IUI #1/2 - Clomid 100mg Follistim 150iu Ovidrel=cancelled due to cysts
    10.09 IUI #1/2 - Clomid 100mg Follistim 150iu Ovidrel Crinone 8%=BFP!
    22mm Follie / 60mil & 48mil post wash counts Beta #1 (14dpiui)= 102 Beta #2 (18dpiui)= 714 12.3.09 HB 135bpm

Our baby boy was born on 7.8.10 @ 38 weeks 2 days! 2:17pm 6lbs 8oz 20" long
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 
    TTC #2
    HSG 2.2013 - IUI 1/2, 3/4 = BFN - Took 4 month forced break
    IUI 5/6 Clomid 150mg Follistim 150iu Ovidrel ( 11 & 15 mil post wash counts) = 2ww
  • I'm not sure if I'll have to work some days during the summer, but I'm in for whenever I'm off.

• i REEEEALLLY want to take the girls to monkey joes!  Can we make that happen?
  • imagebritishbride05:
    i REEEEALLLY want to take the girls to monkey joes!  Can we make that happen?

What's Monkey Joes?

• Depending on time/location, I maybe able to go.
    -- Jackie
    "If we couldn't laugh we would all go insane" -- Jimmy Buffett Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • monkey joes is an indoor bounce house place near sawgrass :)
  • if you guys do monkey joes on a weekend, please let me know. Zachary loves those places and I would really like to see all of you! 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

My Blog: SIREN.ORG!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"