Dallas-Fort Worth Babies
Options

Maternity photographers

I do not want to spend a fortune for this service however want some fun pics to have.  Please let me know your experiences.

Re: Maternity photographers

• Options
    JCMJCM member
    I spent a fortune!  I think they pretty much are all expensive.  I think you best bet would be to find a budding photographer & see if they will help you out.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

a couple that i have found that weren't a lot, were:

www.tessamacleodphotography

www.charitydawn.com

www.jillellison.com/

together since 7/06 married 10/09 Lilypie First Birthday tickers image image
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

purpletreestudios.com is new to the area and really good...

and photographsbysara.com is also really good.

both are very reasonable!

• Options
    www.heathercking.com - wonderful to work with, reasonably priced, and beautiful work
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

I am a photographer that does maternity, baby, infant, kids & families.

I think that alot of my "peers" charge too much because they charge a "sitting fee" and few actually give you the rights to their photos. 

So when I became a photographer those were the first two things I addressed!! I said NO SITTING FEES and I would always give the edited photos on a CD with full rights to print/reprint etc.!

I'm in Fort Worth though, so not sure how the Dallas area compares.

Angela Garcia-Lavin

On Location, Life as ART Photography

www.garcialavin.com

• Options
    I recommend KT Photography! You can search them on Facebook or Google! I have a few friends who have used her and their pictures are amazing! Not too sure on prices, but we will be using her when I'm a bit farther along and after the baby arrives! =)
    Haley and Mark ? image
  • Options
    imageangelamrico:

I am a photographer that does maternity, baby, infant, kids & families.

I think that alot of my "peers" charge too much because they charge a "sitting fee" and few actually give you the rights to their photos. 

So when I became a photographer those were the first two things I addressed!! I said NO SITTING FEES and I would always give the edited photos on a CD with full rights to print/reprint etc.!

I'm in Fort Worth though, so not sure how the Dallas area compares.

Angela Garcia-Lavin

On Location, Life as ART Photography

www.garcialavin.com

You are not allowed to advertise your business on the boards. The Bump has paid advertising for that.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

We did the BluDoor Baby Plan. It's $200 for your maternity, newborn, 6 mo and 1 year photo sessions in studio (I really wanted my maternity and newborn photos done in a studio and there aren't very many that have them).

I think I purchased 2 5x7s from our maternity session for $45 each. I wish there had been an option to purchase digital files but there is not.

f8 kids also has a studio and they DO have options to purchase digital files. If I could go back I would seriously consider f8 instead for this reason. But I am very happy with the photos that BluDoor has taken.

image > Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I signed up for a belly - 1 year package w/ Kara Nicole. Here is a sample of her work (not me in the pics, mine are may 21).

https://karanicole.com/blog/?p=4

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

www.pistolsandpearlsphotography.com

She did a great job and was very affordable!  

• Options
    https://www.gingersnapphotographs.com/

my favorite.  Just wish I knew her with my first pregnancy.

• Options
    Depending on your style/look you like I highly recommend checking out these ladies:-Elle Park Photography:  https://www.elleparksphotography.com/  She has a very anthropology look-Alycia Alvarez Photography:  https://www.alyciaalvarezphotography.com/  She has a very fun & timeless look-Mae Burke Photography: https://maeburkephoto.blogspot.com/  She is new with a classic look & since she is new I think she will be a little cheaper Hope this helps!  Have fun!!! 
    A Wedding Fanatic! -favorite tents: Jacqueline Chapelle- www.jacquelinechapelle.com -favorite photographer: Jonathan Ivy Photo- www.jonathanivyphoto.com
  • Options

Try Yenny from CnC Moments, she goes to your house for your newborn portrait and bring lots of props. It's convenient for a new mom and I was grateful that she offered that. Her price is reasonable and cheap for the quality of her works, but don't tell her I said that, she might raise her price, lol.

The best thing is she gives you rights to high resolution pics on a CD. That saved me a ton of money since we have big families who wants pictures of my kids.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"