Minnesota Babies
Options

OBGYN recommendation (dakota/scott county)

Hi Everyone,

I was just wondering if you had any recommendations on OBGYN's at Park Nicollet in burnsville, northfield or Edina, I am still debating on which hospital etc I want to use 

Thanks in advance : )

Having the love of my life by my side makes it all worth it! ~*travelingchica*~ <a href="http://www.thenest.com/?utm_source=ticker&utm_medium=HTML&utm_campaign=tickers" title="D

Re: OBGYN recommendation (dakota/scott county)

• Options
    mrs.razmrs.raz member
    I know you didn't mention Shakopee, but I would highly recommend Dr Druckman. I saw him for a few years and loved him. He was the first male dr I felt comfortable with. My SIL works in surgery at St Francis and she says he is one of one most liked OB doctors. If I didn't move an hour away I would still be going to him.
    imageimage
  • Options
    I'm going to Park Nicollet in Burnsville and I see Dr. Cheng. So far, I really like him. And I got a referral from someone else for him too.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I live in Northfield so if you have more questions let me know.

I second Dr. Druckman, I saw him before we moved down here. For Northfield I don't have many recommendations as I haven't seen an OB down here yet but have heard about a lot of good ones through Allina. If you are interested in Allina names please PM me.

"imageimage
    The big sister, and Momma 30 weeks along with baby sister
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Food Blog, Family and Baby Blog
  • Options

Thanks everyone for your help! I have an appt set up in burnsville (but would have to have the baby in st louis park) and thats quite the drive from elko so I've been gradually looking into going to northfield with their new baby wing and being able to set up other appts in a lakeville office.

For the shakopee location is that off of Mitchel/michael street and 169? 

Having the love of my life by my side makes it all worth it! ~*travelingchica*~ <a href="http://www.thenest.com/?utm_source=ticker&utm_medium=HTML&utm_campaign=tickers" title="D
  • Options
    Dr. Cheng is very nice and Dr. Kremer delivered my baby. She was awesome!
    Happy mommy to a sweet baby boy! CafeMom Tickers
  • Options

I hope you look at this again...seeing that is was a couple weeks ago from your OP, but I live in New Market and go to Southdale OBGYN in Burnsville. I LOVE all of the OB's I've dealt with, my primary is Dr. Tweedy and she is wonderful. They are out of both B'ville and Edina so it's nice to know there is an option of delivery with them also.

I'm going to PM you all of this also! Let me know if you have any other Q's since I'm right in your area!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"