Los Angeles Babies
Options

Looking for a new family for my nanny in SFV

If anyone is looking for childcare in the San Fernando Valley, I will no longer need my nanny at the end of June (or earlier, if you need her sooner) and am trying to find a new family for her to work with.

Norma is a loving, dedicated nanny who has worked for my family and my friend?s family for the last 9 months. She has successfully cared for two babies at the same time AND makes sure that our home is clean at the end of the day! Unfortunately, our childcare needs have changed and we will no longer need her in the next few months. Norma has become such an important part of our families that we want to be sure she has a new, caring family to work with. Norma is punctual, reliable and hard working. She takes pride in her work and is great at multi tasking. Although she has had double the work caring for two infants, she has a positive attitude. Every day is filled with lots of playing, laughing, cuddling and walks outside. When the babies are sleeping, Norma cleans and does laundry. She is proactive in finding projects around the house to fill her time when the children sleep. Norma also likes animals and will help care for your pets.  If you?re interested, let me know and we can chat more about it.

Re: Looking for a new family for my nanny in SFV

• Options

Hello. I am possibly looking for a nanny and live in Sherman Oaks. Was wondering a couple of things... Is she interested in full time only? How much does she charge? Also, did she ever babysit in the evenings so that you could have date nights occasionally? Thanks so much!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"