North Florida Babies
Options

OBGYNs/Maternity Centers in Jacksonville?

Hello  :)

I am looking for a new OBGYN in the Beaches/Southside area of Jax. I love my current Dr. but she is out on OP and not an OB. My husband and I are looking at going off the pill in the fall and we'd like to schedule a pre-conception visit, but we don't know where to go. We know we won't want to drive across town for monthy or weekly appointments down the road... so it's time for a new Dr.

I figured I should look into their affiliated hospitals as well, to be sure I would want to give birth in a hospital affiliated with the doctor I choose. 

Are there any OBGYNs or maternity centers in the area that you would especially recommend? Am I getting ahead of myself?

Thanks! 

Re: OBGYNs/Maternity Centers in Jacksonville?

• Options

I would recommend North Florida OBGYN in jax beach. They are wonderful there! There are 4 doctors in that office. They are affiliated with Baptist Medical center Beaches which is right across the streeet from their offices.

Address:1361 13th Ave S. suite190 phone#247-5514

HTH & GL

DSC04873-1 AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    I replied to your post on the nest, but I use the North Florida OB/GYN group at Baptist South (Stoddard, VanBennekom, Greenwald, Greenhaw, Blankley..) Dr. Greenhaw delivered my son at Baptist South and the doctors there have cared for me throughout both pregnancies, I have nothing but good things to say about them all. :)
    imageimage
    imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"