Childless not by choice

What are you up to this weekend?

What's everyone up to this weekend?

Starting this week I go to 3 day weekends until Aug. due to budget cuts.  I don't mind too much, except for the 10 hour days the rest of the week.  Yesterday I drove an hour and a half so I could get to a Target.  I had lunch out with my mom and did some other shopping, or at least attempted to shop.  

I'm now spending my morning researching loosing weight after IF treatments.  We're just hanging out around home today.  I think tonight is going to be pizza and margaritas (I'll work on the weight loss thing tomorrow).

imageimage
Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle!
April 2011 CP @ 5 weeks

Re: What are you up to this weekend?

• DH and I have travelled to my hometown to attend the wedding of a childhood friend. My best friend (who now lives far away) also happened to be in town so we met up today and it was nice!

Enjoy the pizza and margaritas. :) 

• I'm trying to think up the world's trashiest wedding invite would be... and I need help!

• Loading the player...
  • Late to the party

Friday DH surprised me with tickets for me and bff to go to the NKOTBSB concert! Yes, I realize this makes me just about the world's biggest dork but I adore NKOTB and would still leave DH for Joey. Had such a great time I woke up the next morning with a sore voice.

Saturday we went hiking with my parents and Sunday was just running around taking care of errands.

Oh - and I'm doing a C25K program (couch to 5k) and completed my longest run yet - 20 minutes. I know, not terribly impressive for any real runners out there but it's a heck of a lot more than I was doing 6 weeks ago. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"