Childless not by choice

Poll: What is the origin of your screen name?

(Or "handle" as folks of my generation and geekery call it sometimes, haha)

Re: Poll: What is the origin of your screen name?

• Mine is boring!

Just a different spin on my childhood nickname.

The h at the end has been a family tradition since college. All of our nicknames got a silent h at the end. (Including my grandma's) Big Smile

Edited to add:

And it was my second nest screen name. Since I lurked SOOO long, I forgot my original password and had stopped using the email it was attached to. So, I had to come up with a new one and I've never been very creative. Smile

• God I hate my sn!

I ended up with it after getting pissed off at the nest for rejecting the first 15 or so names I tried. Ended up with an inside joke with DH:

Babygirl = When we first started dating, DH sent me flowers. Florist botched the delivery and I got a bouquet with "Congrats" and "Baby Girl" balloons attached intended for a new mom. Made quite a stir at the office.

Priest = All our parents work for religious organizations. We joked about our union being a religious power merger.

• Loading the player...
  • My screen name is a spin off of DH's highschool nickname and our anniversary. Big Smile
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagemrshoppy_1231:
    My screen name is a spin off of DH's highschool nickname and our anniversary. Big Smile

Every time I see your sn I think of Bethany Ever After!

• imagebabygirlpriest:

imagemrshoppy_1231:
    My screen name is a spin off of DH's highschool nickname and our anniversary. Big Smile

I have never seen it, do tell why!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I've had this issue with getting banned and was running out of name ideas.

BrownNoser seemed like a good way to go. 

Fuuck TTC - I'm moving on.
    imageimageimageimage
    "It's a child, not a cheeto" Thanks mmariluh!
    "Ew. I've read all of two posts from you, and you stink like rotting garbage."
  • imagemrshoppy_1231:
    imagebabygirlpriest:

imagemrshoppy_1231:

I have never seen it, do tell why!

Bethany married Jason HOPPY (not totally sure it's the right spelling). I think she took his last name legally but keeps Bethany Frankel for business stuff.

• Mine is a tranny / car name that looks like a real name. I was thinking about being Tulita Pepsi, but this one worked better. 
    (Live in Europe) TTC since 1/2010
  • Mine is super lame...

D=Derrick

K= Kylie

C= a famous brand of soup aka our last name.

1308= my adopted "numbers" from DH.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"