Philadelphia Babies

Daycare in Holland, Churchville, Southampton, Warminster, Willow Grove or Abington?

Holland, Churchville, Southampton, Warminster, Willow Grove or Abington

Does your child go to a daycare in one of these areas or close by?

Do you recommend it?

How much does it cost per week?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Daycare in Holland, Churchville, Southampton, Warminster, Willow Grove or Abington?

• I'm looking for this as well - I'm looking in Hatboro/Horsham/Willow Grove.. we only need one day a week and my plan fell through! Looking forward to responses...
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageBabyName Ticker
  • We use the YMCA in Abington.  Daycare is only offered on a full time basis, no part time.  We pay $225 per week for our 11 month old and $180 for our almost 3 year old.  Very pleased overall with the staff and quality of care.  We have been using it since our firstborn was 3 months old.
  • Loading the player...
  • I was looking at Tabor Children's House in Doylestown it is under $800 a month... I have no idea if it is good or not, have you heard anything?
  • I just moved back to doylestown and am looking to take in a child/infant or two during the week. I use to take care of children in my home before I moved (due to husband transfering to a different job site). I also use to work at 2 different childcares. I have a lot of ref. If your interested please email me any questions you may have :)sfpickering@gmail.com attn:childcare
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"