Northern California Babies

Childcare help in Dublin....(nope - not for me!)

My friend (and also my MOH) who lives in Dublin near Hacienda Shopping Center (the one with BRU) needs some recs for childcare.  Here's what she's looking for:

She needs a childcare proveider to watch her DS who is 2 on Fridays only.  She'd like someone to come to her home from 7 am to around 5/6 pm.  She's also interested in nannies/childcare placement agencies or actual daycare programs that you've actually used or would recommend.

Any advice/help is appreciated

Happy Friday!. 

Nobody said life would be easy, they just promised it would be worth it.
imageimage
imageimage

Re: Childcare help in Dublin....(nope - not for me!)

• Has she thought about asking a mom friend? I watch a little boy on occasion when his daycare is closed but mom has to work.
  • I wanted to quickly reply since I'm on my phone, but I think I saw some listings/referrals thru the twins club. I'll look when I can get back to my computer and email you. 

Also there's Nanny Connection--though I hear they are expensive. I think if she mentions Active Kids magazine she gets a % off but don't know where that gets taken off at.  

• Loading the player...
  • A - she's always been a FT working mom and doesn't have the SAHM connections - that's why I'm asking for here.

E - thanks so much!

Nobody said life would be easy, they just promised it would be worth it.
    imageimage
    imageimage
  • I would also try the dublin moms group I bet there are a few moms on there who would be willing to do something like this.
  • My neighbor here in dublin is looking for a babysitting/nanny job. She works retail at BRU right now. She has watched katie for me before and done nanny work. YOu are on my fb i think, send me a message or email me at

kristin at eventsbykristin.com and I can pass on info if you want. Other than that I have been using sittercity when i need someone.

Kristin

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Ok I lied, I have a perfect referral for her. I dont have regular hours available to the gal I talked to and who has been doing childcare for me. However she needs regular hours. She is fantastic. So again, touch base with me and I will pass on info.

Kristin

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • college nannies has a special right now $49 for placement and 4 hours of nannying.

The rate is high but the nannies are background checked and stuff. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"