New to The Bump

Praying for good blessings... TTC

Hello everyone, I am new to the bump site too, and  I was wondering if there were any people on here in the Mpls/ St. Paul area?  Me and my new husband are TTC and trying to make it stress free.  Basically if it happens it happens, and if it doesn't it doesn't (at least for the first 6-12 months anyway).  We are not letting any family or friends know, we believe that would create added stress.  Meanwhile we are just trying to have fun, and enjoy what time we get with my new SS.  He is 7, and he is a wonderful little boy, full of energy and ideas and self entertaining, being that he just became a big brother a month ago.  BM had a second child, a boy.  Anyway, I feel like I could use a few "mothers" on here for some advice, so please write back if you feel inclined!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Praying for good blessings... TTC

• Hi and welcome.

There should be a local board for you to check out.

• Welcome!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • My husband and I are also TTC and I see that you recently got married as well! Congrats! I'm not from the same area as you, but would love to chat since we have some things in common. =)

Jenny 

Lilypie Maternity tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Congratulations to you too!!  how was your big day???  Hope not stressful... Mine was!! And rainy!  But it all turned out great!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"