February 2011 Moms

Can you get this one?

This is what my DH asked me after baby started fussing after being asleep for only an hour tonight. Because he's "too hot and sweaty." It baffles me how his mind works. Note-I've been alone with her all day and desperate for a break. She is EBF but I think at 3am when she's up to eat I'll be waking him and telling him to get her because I'm sweating :P
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Can you get this one?

• DH scares me out of letting him watch her a whole night alone- he's told me if he thinks she's fussing too much at night, he'll let her CIO. I know he will too, because he wanted to do CIO at 2 wks old!

I think when he gets his balls cut next week and he wakes up in the night crying for me to fetch him an ice pack, I'll tell him to CIO. (See how it feels to have your needs ignored?)

CafeMom Tickers
    imageimage
  • imageTiffanyTheMom:

DH scares me out of letting him watch her a whole night alone- he's told me if he thinks she's fussing too much at night, he'll let her CIO. I know he will too, because he wanted to do CIO at 2 wks old!

I think when he gets his balls cut next week and he wakes up in the night crying for me to fetch him an ice pack, I'll tell him to CIO. (See how it feels to have your needs ignored?)

LIKE THAT! ha ha

I wouldnt leave H with DD over night because he doesn't wake up with noises at all.  She'd be doing CIO without him even realising it! :-{

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"