D.C. Area Babies
Options

Buy Buy Baby coupons

Does anyone know where I could find a Buy Buy Baby coupon?  I can use it towards our crib from Great Beginnings, so it would make a big difference.  The crib actually arrived in the store, which surprised us.  It took 3 weeks when they told us 10-14.  We're actually not prepared for it yet and I wanted to have the time to track down a coupon before we paid for the other 1/2!!!

Thanks,

Eleanor

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Buy Buy Baby coupons

• Options

Does it have to be a Buy Buy Baby?  They have coupons so infrequently, but they take coupons from Bed Bath and Beyond and any competitors coupons.  Maybe GB will take those too?  Also - are you a member of Mamistad?  I THINK that GB may have a discount for Mamistad members.

• Options

I am a member of Mamistad, so I will check that out.  Also, GB takes any local competitors coupons (they just mentioned Buy Buy Baby often has 20% off), so if anyone knows of any others, I would be grateful for that too!

Thanks!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

you can sign up for coupons at the buy buy baby website when you click on mailing list at the bottome of the page. 

we ordered our furniture from great beginnings but didn't know about using the coupons.  we haven't received the furniture yet.  it sounds like we still have a chance to apply a coupon the remaining 1/2 of payment.  can you please confirm?

• Options

MEK - I was told at GB that they would take any competitor's coupons or price match a local store and they would take the discount off the second half of the price as long as you had the coupon by the time you had the furniture delivered to your house. ?Thanks for the tip on the coupons.?

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

It took me several months between signing up for the Buy Buy Baby mailing list and receiving the coupons.  The last one I received was in September.  I did just receive a 20% off any item from Babies R Us - are you on their mailing list?  I wish I had known you could use the competitors coupons when we bought our crib at GB b/c we paid full price, but now I'm going to use one for a stroller.

Also I have the Mamistad discount card, but I don't think it applied for furniture - it just says for the stuff around the store perimeter (i.e., not furniture).

• Options
    i bought the coupons from ebay. just search buy buy baby coupon. I paid btw $2- $7 each for 3 of them. I used them for my crib, dresser and hutch and it saved us $200-300. I'd say that's worth the investment! GL
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I called GB to ask them about the coupons, and they told me you could use them on furniture as long as the coupon didn't exclude furniture in the fine print.  I looked at a coupon from Babies R Us and it said it can't be applied to special orders.  I'm not sure if furniture at GB falls into that category since it does have to be ordered.  Something you might want to check on.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"