July 2011 Moms

FFFC

I really wish I could stop working now. I am so exhausted and am worried about how all the stress at work is effecting me and lo.
Baby Birthday Ticker TickerImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

image image

Re: FFFC

• I really want her out.  I am so uncomfortable now that she dropped.  I know that's bad, but she is really hurting me, her eviction notice is being served.  Doc said three more weeks, just three more weeks...this will be the longest three weeks. 
  • I want someone to throw me a party! Kind of like a sprinkle but I don't need the gifts, I just want a party. I didn't get one for my 30th since I was pg and it was cold and gross out but now the weather is nice and I'm so sick of feeling anti-social and I know it's gonna be worse once LO gets here. Maybe I'll throw myself one... a "come see the nursery" party lol
  • Loading the player...
  • I have a cleaning lady coming in for an estimate today... and I'm a SAHW/M.  I just can't manage cleaning with the twin belly anymore.
    Saving money while raising more kids than you bargained for! Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • imageMuseumMaven:
    I have a cleaning lady coming in for an estimate today... and I'm a SAHW/M.  I just can't manage cleaning with the twin belly anymore.

Good for you!!!  (I would totally do it too if I could!!!)

• re: PP "ready for her to be out."

This. Her head hits my cervix with every. single. step. I take.

Ugh, forgot to click QUOTE.

• I seriously get ticked off when my husband complains about something lately. I feel like I should get a total monopoly on the complaining going on in our house. When he has carried around an extra 25 lbs for 7 months and had something kicking him in the ribs constantly, then he gets to complain again.
  • imageShelleybell:
    I really wish I could stop working now. I am so exhausted and am worried about how all the stress at work is effecting me and lo.

THIS!!!! I am so done with work, I am also so done with being pregnant, I just want to meet LO and I really hope these last weeks done DRAG and DRAG for EVER and EVER!!!

I also hate ppl!!! Everyday I hate ppl more, I really hope its my hormones cause if not I am in trouble lol

Photobucket
  • imageleighzlou:
    I seriously get ticked off when my husband complains about something lately. I feel like I should get a total monopoly on the complaining going on in our house. When he has carried around an extra 25 lbs for 7 months and had something kicking him in the ribs constantly, then he gets to complain again.

This. I have been seeing a chiropractor twice a week now because this pregnancy has been so hard on my back/hips.  I am in a constant state of pain, and of course being pregnant, you can only take Tylenol for the pain (which to me is about as good as drinking a glass of water--it does nothing.) So last night DH started complaining about how he must have hurt his hip somehow because it was sore.  Really? Really?  

• I'm getting really pissed at DH every time we talk about newborn photos. I hate spending money too, usually even more than he does, but I reallly want them. DH's idea of a compromise is to spend a ton for the photographer, then only buy a couple of prints and none of the digital files (which we were going to use for announcements). He then wants to have his buddy, who is not a photographer, take the pics we use for the announcements. If I'm paying a professional a session fee to take pictures, I am using those professional pictures for the announcements!

• gmc222gmc222 member

imageleighzlou:
    I seriously get ticked off when my husband complains about something lately. I feel like I should get a total monopoly on the complaining going on in our house. When he has carried around an extra 25 lbs for 7 months and had something kicking him in the ribs constantly, then he gets to complain again.

This! Except its almost 40 lbs (!) and she's head-butting me in the pelvis! Angry

Pregnancy Ticker

After 3 failed Clomid+TI cycles, DD was conceived with IUI#1

TTC #2

Clomid 50 mg + IUI#1  = BFP, m/c and D&C at 7w1d

Clomid 50mg + IUI#2 = BFN

Clomid 100mg + IUI#3 = BFN

Lupron + Follistim + IVF#1 = 11ER, 10M, 10F, ET of 1 expanded BBA 5-day blast, 2 Frosties. BFP! Beta 10/13 = 264! Beta 10/15 = 702! EDD 6/21/14

• imagebaburton:

imageleighzlou:

This. I have been seeing a chiropractor twice a week now because this pregnancy has been so hard on my back/hips.  I am in a constant state of pain, and of course being pregnant, you can only take Tylenol for the pain (which to me is about as good as drinking a glass of water--it does nothing.) So last night DH started complaining about how he must have hurt his hip somehow because it was sore.  Really? Really?  

OMG, this! I want to throw things at my DH every time he says his back/foot/whatever hurts. You don't know what pain is, mister. Just because I'm not constantly complaining does not mean I'm good.

• Even though I know it means nothing as far as when I'll go into labor, I REALLY hope when I go to the Doctor next week for my 36 week appointment that he tells me I'm dilated to a 1 or something. I feel like if he says nothing is happening I will be really sad and start thinking that I'm going to have to be induced....irrational I know since I'm only 36 weeks and I could walk around at 1 cm for 3 weeks and still have to be induced or I could go from no dilation to 10 in a day, but I really want to feel like the process is starting! 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I thought I would be okay with my belly button popping out. It's out there and I feel self consious about it.

I also wish LO would move. She gets into this position that puts pressure on my backside. I can barely walk sometimes. Fortunately it's not 24/7.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Photobucket
  • imageNatesWife81510:
    Even though I know it means nothing as far as when I'll go into labor, I REALLY hope when I go to the Doctor next week for my 36 week appointment that he tells me I'm dilated to a 1 or something. I feel like if he says nothing is happening I will be really sad and start thinking that I'm going to have to be induced....irrational I know since I'm only 36 weeks and I could walk around at 1 cm for 3 weeks and still have to be induced or I could go from no dilation to 10 in a day, but I really want to feel like the process is starting! 

I know how you feel.  I felt the same way with DD and when I was at 38 weeks, 4 days and they told me I was only a fingertip I was sure I would pregnant forever. Luckily I went into labor at 39 weeks.  I am scared this time that I won't dilate again before my induction and that it will be an extremely drawn out process.  

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • I'm getting more and more irritable lately and I don't care. 
    BabyName Ticker Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imagepixiegirl131415:
    imagebaburton:

imageleighzlou:

OMG, this! I want to throw things at my DH every time he says his back/foot/whatever hurts. You don't know what pain is, mister. Just because I'm not constantly complaining does not mean I'm good.

Ugh this! DH has been having "sympathy symptoms" and it's driving me crazy! You aren't actually pregnant, get up and help me! While he has been very helpful there is still a ton that really irks me that he doesn't do and I end up doing it. And then he ends his "rough day" by enjoying a drink in our hot tub.

• As of my midwife appt. yesterday, I have now gained 29 pounds. I am so bummed about this. It's not about my self image -- I feel great about how I look. It's just that I know it's more weight I'm going to have to lose after LO gets here. I was a little overweight before getting pregnant, so at first I thought -- oh, I'll try and only gain 15 - 20 pounds. Perfect! I have seriously been eating pretty much the same as before I was pregnant -- maybe a treat once in awhile. HOW have I gained this much? And it's truly almost all belly -- my clothes, aside from my stomach region, are still fitting the same way. It's just frustrating. I know everyone hates weight posts, so yada yada yada. Just my confession for the day. I am usually very confident, and I still feel great. Just a tad bummed.
  • imageprincessjulia28:

imageShelleybell:

THIS!!!! I am so done with work, I am also so done with being pregnant, I just want to meet LO and I really hope these last weeks done DRAG and DRAG for EVER and EVER!!!

I also hate ppl!!! Everyday I hate ppl more, I really hope its my hormones cause if not I am in trouble lol

Haha..this!!!  I was exhausted when I went home from work yesterday.  I felt like it required every fiber of my being to NOT rip somebody's head off (and it wasn't due to stupid comments - just normal interaction)

• aesfaesf member

imageleighzlou:

This Angry!!!!!! I get so angry! THe other night we went to bed at 11 and thanks to baby insomnia I was up at 2:30 for the day.  At 7 the following night i said i was so tired an he was liek yea me too, i stayed up to late (he doest ot bed early b/c he gets up at 5 for work). i almost hit him.

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic baby development
    SURPRISE! Here comes #3! 
  • I have definitely mentally checked out at work.  I want to call out every morning and the days drag by so slowly.  I do have work to do but absolutely no motivation, I'm tired, officially uncomfortable and browse the Bump way too much.  I keep thinking that "tomorrow" I'll get more work done but "tomorrow" never comes.

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • ejs207ejs207 member
    imageNellebelle1:

I have definitely mentally checked out at work.  I want to call out every morning and the days drag by so slowly.  I do have work to do but absolutely no motivation, I'm tired, officially uncomfortable and browse the Bump way too much.  I keep thinking that "tomorrow" I'll get more work done but "tomorrow" never comes.

Ditto

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerPregnancy Ticker
  • I took the day off today.  For no reason.  I had to work Monday and felt like I deserved a 3-day weekend too, gosh darnit.  I feel a little guilty like I am wasting a day of PTO that I could have spent with LO later in the year, but I hate my job and just need a "ME" day.  My usual weekend day consists of DH asking what I want to clean first. Blah.  No cleaning for me today!

I have a highlight appointment in an hour and since I only have like $80 until I get paid in a week, it is going on my credit card.  Oh well.  At least my hair will look cute! Big Smile

• imageShannonMacHappy:
    As of my midwife appt. yesterday, I have now gained 29 pounds. I am so bummed about this. It's not about my self image -- I feel great about how I look. It's just that I know it's more weight I'm going to have to lose after LO gets here. I was a little overweight before getting pregnant, so at first I thought -- oh, I'll try and only gain 15 - 20 pounds. Perfect! I have seriously been eating pretty much the same as before I was pregnant -- maybe a treat once in awhile. HOW have I gained this much? And it's truly almost all belly -- my clothes, aside from my stomach region, are still fitting the same way. It's just frustrating. I know everyone hates weight posts, so yada yada yada. Just my confession for the day. I am usually very confident, and I still feel great. Just a tad bummed.

Also this-and so far the whole 'weight gain slowing at the end' thing hasn't happened yet.

• The medical student who did my leaking fluid check at L&D last night was cute (no fluid leak, btw). I was embarrassed because I was not expecting anyone to go spelunking so I hadn't "prepped the area" (I went in for decreased movement).
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    DD #1 born 9/07 ** DD #2 born 7/11 ** Operation Take Back My Body has begun 10/11
    Upcoming Races
    Gobble Wobble 5K 11/24/11 - Abington, PA 29:40
    Superbowl 10K 02/05/12 - Allentown, PA 54:28 PR!!!!
    Broad Street 10 Mile Run 05/06/12 - Philadelphia, PA 1:30:44
    Rock and Roll Half Marathon 09/16/12 - Philadelphia, PA
    Philadelphia (Half?!?) Marathon 11/18/12 - Philadelphia, PA
  • imageNellebelle1:

I have definitely mentally checked out at work.  I want to call out every morning and the days drag by so slowly.  I do have work to do but absolutely no motivation, I'm tired, officially uncomfortable and browse the Bump way too much.  I keep thinking that "tomorrow" I'll get more work done but "tomorrow" never comes.

This. Don't feel bad. You aren't the only one.

• imageShannonMacHappy:
    As of my midwife appt. yesterday, I have now gained 29 pounds. I am so bummed about this. It's not about my self image -- I feel great about how I look. It's just that I know it's more weight I'm going to have to lose after LO gets here. I was a little overweight before getting pregnant, so at first I thought -- oh, I'll try and only gain 15 - 20 pounds. Perfect! I have seriously been eating pretty much the same as before I was pregnant -- maybe a treat once in awhile. HOW have I gained this much? And it's truly almost all belly -- my clothes, aside from my stomach region, are still fitting the same way. It's just frustrating. I know everyone hates weight posts, so yada yada yada. Just my confession for the day. I am usually very confident, and I still feel great. Just a tad bummed.

Friend, I am right with you! I feel the exact same way, but I take comfort in the fact that everyone keeps telling me how great I look for almost 36 weeks, and the fact that I'm doing the best I can with eating. I try to tell myself that my body is doing what it needs to do to support this baby, and as long as I'm not completely out of range, I'm doing just fine.  No doubt you are the same!

• This isn't necessarily flameful, but it is a confession. I saw it on another board the other day, and I've been thinking about it myself.

I do not like my nipples touched, played with, stimulated, etc. They are not useful tools in foreplay for us, and it's always been that way.

My confession? I'm afraid that means I'll hate breastfeeding. I don't want to fail breastfeeding because I can't stand my nipples being touched. Hopefully it's different when they are a food source for my baby, but I don't know. That's what I'm most scared about post delivery.

J+C est. 6.22.08
    Adele Lorraine b. 7.13.11

BabyFruit Ticker
  • imageJessandIgli:
    imageNellebelle1:

This. Don't feel bad. You aren't the only one.

Seriously, am so right there with you.  And I have SO much to get done this last month. 

• imageShannonMacHappy:

I feel your pain 100%. And no matter how many people tell you it's okay, especially if you are eating well, it still feels crappy to gain so much. You'll get it off after the baby though. :)

J+C est. 6.22.08

BabyFruit Ticker
  • imageJay_Cee:

This isn't necessarily flameful, but it is a confession. I saw it on another board the other day, and I've been thinking about it myself.

I do not like my nipples touched, played with, stimulated, etc. They are not useful tools in foreplay for us, and it's always been that way.

My confession? I'm afraid that means I'll hate breastfeeding. I don't want to fail breastfeeding because I can't stand my nipples being touched. Hopefully it's different when they are a food source for my baby, but I don't know. That's what I'm most scared about post delivery.

ditto this.  I also keep reading about "nipple stimulation" as useful in various ways during labor and delivery.  Probably at that point I won't care so much, but I'm still kind of freaked out by it. 

DD Born July 2011
    TTC#2 for 4 years: multiple rounds of IVF, M/Cs, lots of tears.  Cautiously optimistic about #2 EDD 12/29/18
  • imageHelloAnnie!:
    imageJay_Cee:

This isn't necessarily flameful, but it is a confession. I saw it on another board the other day, and I've been thinking about it myself.

ditto this.  I also keep reading about "nipple stimulation" as useful in various ways during labor and delivery.  Probably at that point I won't care so much, but I'm still kind of freaked out by it. 

Nipple stimulation is definitely not something I want to try to bring on labor. I hear you have to do it for like 3 hours a day or so for it to be useful (don't quote me on that -- I may be pulling that time out of my butt). The thought of my nipples being stimulated for 3 hours a day makes me shudder. 

But I really want to breastfeed, so hopefully a baby sucking on them for more than 3 hours a day will not bother me.

J+C est. 6.22.08

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I'm so bored throughout the day that TB and FB are the only things I have to occupy my time. I cannot wait to give birth so that is no longer the case. I've hit the end of my rope on both.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • imageJay_Cee:

I feel the same exact way and have the same fear.  We can be each others support systems Smile.

• imagetweller:
    imageJay_Cee:

I feel the same exact way and have the same fear.  We can be each others support systems Smile.

Yes  I'm so glad I'm not the only one who feels this way.

J+C est. 6.22.08

BabyFruit Ticker
  • imageGummybear:
    The medical student who did my leaking fluid check at L&D last night was cute (no fluid leak, btw). I was embarrassed because I was not expecting anyone to go spelunking so I hadn't "prepped the area" (I went in for decreased movement).

Oy! I tried to do some prepping before my midwife appt. yesterday (I never know when they're going to start wanting to look around down there!), but I cannot even see that area without using a mirror. I feel so 70s feminist trying to examine my whoo with a mirror and a pair of scissors!

• imageJay_Cee:

Nipple stimulation doesn't do a whole lot for me (sexually) either, but I take a totally different view than you on how that will relate to BFing. I think it will make BFing easier since I won't have any other thoughts in mind. I figure, since having my nipples touched doesn't turn me on, it means I'll have no problem having a babe latched to them for hours a day! Also, it means DH and I can still (eventually) get our foreplay and sex thang on without worrying about how my nipples will be. 

• imageJay_Cee:
    imagetweller:
    imageJay_Cee:

Yes  I'm so glad I'm not the only one who feels this way.

I saw that post too...I've taken to reading other boards' UOs because ours has become so boring around here :P Anyway, I am the same. I do not really enjoy nipple foreplay either but since breastfeeding is totally not sexual in anyway, I think it was easy for me to separate the two. It was not a pleasurable feeling in and of itself, but rather, the act of it...the bonding, knowing your body was providing nourishment for your child, the closeness... it made breastfeeding wonderful. I did it successfully for two years.

Also, it does hurt in the beginning, but if the latch is correct, you don't really even feel nipple stimulation if that makes sense, because the whole (or nearly) areola goes in the mouth. It's hard to describe until you've done it, but they are two totally different things and I hope those of you with fears about it have the positive experience that I did :) Sending best wishes to you all!

• imagebaburton:

imageleighzlou:

This is me.  I go to the chiro 2x a week as well.  And the pain has been so bad that I cannot walk at times and my OB sent me to L&D twice for the pain!  When DH complains, it irks me.  I also gave him zero sympathy when he gained 15lbs and got stretch marks on the sides of his abdomen and his hips. 

• My confession is that as much as I think 2nd showers are silly...I sort of wish someone would do a little "sprinkle" or something. I am surprised by my feelings on this because I always thought they were dumb, but as the birth gets closer I just feel like my 2nd child is just that...2nd fiddle so-to-speak. Our son was "oooh'ed and ahhhh'ed" over and showered in excitement and gifts, but this one, nope. And it's not about gifts at all...just the overall lack of interest and excitement I 'spose.

Also, this board is a real drag lately. I miss a lot of the regulars that were around in the beginning and things are just getting so redundant. But, I just have no interest in the FB group, so, waaaaah :P

Oh, and I listened to Tupac with my son in the car yesterday (but not too loud) :P 

• imagelissiealkie:
    I'm getting more and more irritable lately and I don't care. 

This, I totally want to just throat punch the next person I see...why...do I need a reason why?  HELL NO!! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"