June 2011 Moms
Options

My waxing mishap today...

Went in for what is probably going to be my last wax before LO is here.  I don't know where the disconnect in communication happened as I always go for the "triangle" Brazilian.....but I left there completely bald.  Best part is that because of my huge belly being in the way, I had NO idea, until at some point on the car drive home, it dawned on me that it had hurt alot more than usual on the top area of the bits so I decided to check.

So as I sat there in my car, driving down a residential street, with my hand down my pants to double check and realized I was COMPLETELY bald, I screamed.

Now I look like a newborn baby.  Me and LO will have matching ginas.

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: My waxing mishap today...

• Options

LOL! I can't believe that they didn't ask or say anything before they did it!!

• Options
    This made me laugh out loud :) Sorry for the surprise!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagepregarella:

Now I look like a newborn baby.  Me and LO will have matching ginas.

LOL!! That's pretty funny. 

• Options
    Hilarious!! Maybe you'll end up liking it though, I started going completely bald & @ first it was weird but 3 yrs later I love it & so does dh
  • Options
    imagejaceykay:

LOL! I can't believe that they didn't ask or say anything before they did it!!

She did, that's why I'm at fault.....she asked "Are we taking it all off" and in my pregnancy daze, and being so focused on the pain that was about to ensure, I said yes, assuming she meant Brazilian vs just regular bikini wax, but still leaving me my usual triangle.

• Options
    At least your wax went better than mine! (But then again you went to the pros!... see my blog link in siggy for my story, if you'd like. lol It's pretty entertaining!)
    Photobucket
  • Options

imagebabyduejune:
    Hilarious!! Maybe you'll end up liking it though, I started going completely bald & @ first it was weird but 3 yrs later I love it & so does dh

same here. It is very difficult to keep up this far along in pregnancy so I can only imagine what is going on in the nether regions!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Haha.  I personally like being completely bald down there.  It's so much more comfortable!
  • Options

imageShangriLaRose:
    At least your wax went better than mine! (But then again you went to the pros!... see my blog link in siggy for my story, if you'd like. lol It's pretty entertaining!)

OMG you are a brave soul.....there is no way in hell I'd trust DH to do it.  It hurts like a b*tch when the pros do it!!

• Options
    imagepregarella:

imageShangriLaRose:

OMG you are a brave soul.....there is no way in hell I'd trust DH to do it.  It hurts like a b*tch when the pros do it!!

I was desperate... and for the most part... it wasn't bad at all... until he got to that one spot, and the instant bruise... and yeah... I couldn't go any farther. I'm going to have it pro done  in August, I think, after my post-partum period... see if maybe my pain tolerance is different when I'm not pregnant. o.O lol  I can't stand it when it gets out of control... makes me feel gross!

Photobucket
  • Options
    cvl105cvl105 member
    hahaha I shave it all off so I obviously don't mind a bare vag.
    ~Chelsea~
    image"">imageimage
  • Options
    Thank you for the best laugh all day.  I just have to admire you for even going through all that pain.  I can just picture your surprise when you realized it was all gone,lol!!
  • Options
    haha, that made me lol
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Hahahahahaha....this made my day! Too frickin funny :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"