Washington Babies
Options

Eastside Pregnant Ladies Get-together?

I?m 17 weeks pregnant and this will be my first time being a mom! I live in Bothell and I thought it might be nice to get together with other pregnant ladies for a get-together 1x a month or so. We could provide each other with support, maybe start a walking group, or just have a few ?pregnant-friendly? outings :0) Any takers? Or, if there is already a group started similar to this ... can you point me in the right direction? :)

Best wishes to all of you!

Jennifer 

Baby boy born 11/7/11 Bothell, WA

Re: Eastside Pregnant Ladies Get-together?

• Options
    LOL yes, I was thinking fun activities that pregnant women would be up for ? basically yummy foods, virgin drinks, walks, shopping, whatever sounds like a good time! I was thinking it would be nice to create a community of support while having a little fun.

Where do you live? I'm up in Bothell. Is this your first? It will be mine, so everything seems new and unfamiliar! :)

• Options
    I'm just outside of Mill Creek, so not too far. I'd be interested in a get-together. I am 35 weeks along with my first.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Not far at all! Should we all pick a date and a 1st outing? Then I can post it to the board again. 

I was thinking for the first time... we could do a happy hour with good virgin drinks (Wild Ginger for example), coffee / tea somewhere local, or other ideas?

Jennifer

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"