Orange County Babies

Classes for 9 month olds :)

I am looking for a place that has some fun classes for infants, maybe music class or tumbling??? I looked at gymboree and they seem kind of expensive :(

Anyone know of other places to take infants to have fun???

Ohh we live in Aliso, but are willing to drive some where :)

Thanks 

Re: Classes for 9 month olds :)

• arykaharykah member
    I have a 9 month old and she LOVES her swim classes at Waterworks. They are about $160/ 12 sessions and I think worth every penny of it!
  • imagearykah:
    I have a 9 month old and she LOVES her swim classes at Waterworks. They are about $160/ 12 sessions and I think worth every penny of it!
    Ditto
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Awesome!! I will check it out!! Thank you :)
  • All classes are pretty expensive.  :( 

Gymboree is a lot of fun IF you get a good teacher.  With my son, we had a great teacher and I absolutely loved going every week.  Now, with my daughter, I'm not loving her teacher and I might not stick with it.

Another great program is Music Together (www.musictogether.com)  They do 10-week sessions in the fall, winter and spring, plus a shorter "best of" summer session.  Definitely look into it for the fall (and maybe summer if you want).

Little Gym and My Gym are also a lot of fun; both have locations in/near Aliso (My Gym is at Moulton & Crown Valley...  I forget where the nearest Little Gym is but it's not far).  

Cal Elite in Rancho Santa Margarita has great classes - gymnastics, swimming and dance.

Waterworks Aquatics in Irvine is great but, honestly, I liked the gym classes more when my son was younger and didn't like the swimming as much until he was older to do it on his own rather than mommy & me.

Also, look into your local community center.  They usually offer really fun classes in music, art, tumbling, and more.

• I just found a new site that offers daily deals in LA and OC for moms & kids, including classes. check it out @ www.doodledeals.com

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"