Washington Babies
Options

daycare dilemma *update*

I wanted to thank everyone for their advice. I brought my concerns to the Director and they assured me they were still making changes and would have a written curriculum very soon. I think I was still battling the idea because as much as I thought I disliked him returning to the "baby room"...I realized I was never that keen on the teacher of the toddler room and how she ran the class.And he would be back there in 3-4 months. You know how you just don't click with someone?

Anyway, a solution presented itself. While we were away on vacation this weekend - we got a call from the (equally priced!) Montessori we were on the wait list for - that they have an opening starting June 20th!  We are taking it. I think it will be a great move for G. I'm excited about the Montessori method (I student taught Montessori for several years and have always been a proponent). He is a little sponge and I think he will thrive in a more organized, "play with a purpose" environment - alongside peers his own age.

Thanks again for letting my ramble!

Re: daycare dilemma *update*

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"