Secondary IF

And the hits jus keep on coming

Well we had our appointment with the RE on Sunday and it was horrible like I thought it was going to be.  He thinks that the problem with me is my uterus.  Which of course can not be fixed :( My DS was a CRASH section and I had 2 D & C's after having him to discover and get rid of endo.  Then in March of 09 I had a D & C due to a miscarriage and then a 2nd to get rid of residue products of conception.  Unfortunately, my body scars and I have developed scar tissue in my uterus.  The Re has cleaned it out and my uterus looks ok on the surface, but he is afraid that blood vessels are not regenerating themselves and therefor are not supplying enough blood to the embroyo and that is why it ended in a chemical pregnancy.  So, my DH and I have decided that we are going to do another retrival and another transfer or two and see what happens.  Miracles happen all of the time for people right?  Maybe we can be one? In the meantime, I am having some blood panels drawn to check for genetics and also auto immune.  They are also going to check a few more things that have not been checked in awhile.  We are then leaving on vacation on June 20th and then again on July 10th, so we will not do anything till we get back and we will just try on our own till then.  I just realy hope the we are able to get our sticky baby soon.  Thanks for all your care and concern through this BIG ((HUGS)).

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers DoriBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: And the hits jus keep on coming

• I'm sorry this has been so frustrating. I hope your next IVF works. I firmly believe just because Des say something does not mean it is entirely definite. I hope he is just wrong.
    Oct 2008 m/c #1 5 weeks, May 2009 m/c #2 4w5d. BFP 6/23/09 EDD 3/8/10!
    You gain strength, courage and confidence by every experience in which you stop to look fear in the face. -Eleanor Roosevelt
    After 1 year of TTC#2 BFP May 2011 m/c #3 4w2d. Off to RE.

Round 1: Femara + Ovidrel +TI = BFP! EDD 2/20/12
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    2IF does not always equal 3IF...Surprise!
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • JMayJMay member
    Wow, I'm so sorry to hear the news.  I agree with PP, I hope that your RE is not entirely correct.  It seems you have a positive attitude though, and that's fantastic.  Half the battle!  GL to you and I hope you get your sticky baby soon!
    Doriimage
    "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."

Miracle DD born 12.2005
    TTC #2 since Dec 2008 w/ PCOS
    ***P/SAIF Always Welcome***

Keep it Natural, Baby!
  • Loading the player...
  • I am so sorry that you got bad news.  I agree with the PPs and hope that he is wrong about this.  Miracles do happen all the time, so I really really hope that you will have good luck in your next cycle!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I am so sorry that you are going through this.  I am thinking about you!
    DD: Grace (8/19/2007)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    DD: Harper (11/27/2011) Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm so sorry to hear you having to deal with this.  Maybe it would be helpful to have a second opinion before proceeding just to see if a fresh pair of eyes could offer different ideas/alternatives.
  • (((hugs))) Sorry you are having to deal with all of this.  Hope you enjoy your vacations. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    TTC #2, Operative hysteroscopy March 2011; IVF #1 long lupron protocol April 2011-cancelled due to poor response; IVF #2 flare protocol May 2011=hospitalization due to abdominal hemorrhage during ER and no fert due to MFI issues. Moving onto international adoption from Moldova January 2013!
  • Oh sweetie...this is so unfair.  Lots of vibes for your sticky baby to snuggle in VERY SOON!
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Doriimage
    "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."
  • I'm so sorry, this *is* so unfair.  I really hope your miracle appears soon!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"