Illinois Babies

Maternity clothing rec for a visiting Boston Bumpie?

I'm coming to Chicago for 2 weeks for work.  While in town I'd like to do a little maternity clothing shopping after work or on the weekend.  I have access to all the standard brands in Boston (H&M, Gap, Old Navy, Motherhood, Macy's), but I've been struggling to find boutiques in my area that carry more interesting items. 

Are there any great consignment shops downtown or boutiques I should check out? 

Thanks!

image"">image"">imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Maternity clothing rec for a visiting Boston Bumpie?

• I really love preggers in the bloomingdales building.
  • HuahineHuahine member
    Thank you so much!  Preggers is exactly what I'm looking for (Olian, Japanese Weekend, etc.).  I used to live in Chicago and went to school down the street from the Bloomie's building.  But I don't remember this place.  Is it new? 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Since it sounds like you're familiar with the city, you could take the brown line to Southport and check out krista k. www.kristak.com

• HuahineHuahine member
    Oh fantastic.  I won't get out of the office early enough to get over there on a week night, but it looks like a perfect weekend outing.  Thanks!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Preggers

Krista K

Belly Dance (off of blue line going towards O'Hare)

Kickin

You can find some maternity resale at The Second Child on Armitage but I think it is all picked over and not great quality brands.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"