Weight loss/gain:

What week number is this?

Did you exercise?

What are you proud of this week?

What did you do differently this week?

A tip you would like to share:

A recipe you would like to share:

Anything else?

Any other questions you would like to see here for next week?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Wednesday Weight Watchers Check-in

• Weight loss/gain: 0

What week number is this? Week #1

Did you exercise? Not unless walking around the house with the baby in the Moby wrap counts.

What are you proud of this week? I've been pretty good, went to a graduation last night and didn't have any cake!

What did you do differently this week? Everything, I just started.

A recipe you would like to share: Jell-o and cool whip is delicious together!

Anything else?

• Weight loss/gain: 2.2 lbs this week (Monday weigh-in), 12.2 total.  I got a little warning this week that I am losing too fast.  Oops!

What week number is this? Week #5

Did you exercise? I went back to work so I walked 3/4 mile from the train to the office twice a day for 4 days.

What are you proud of this week? I feel like it's coming a little more naturally this time around.

What did you do differently this week? Nothing, I was in a good groove.  Brought my lunch to work every day.

A tip you would like to share: I save my points for the evening so I can have a treat but feel confident I won't go over for the day.

A recipe you would like to share: Easy dinner: grilled white meat turkey burger (4) on a wheat bun (3) with melted lite cheddar cheese (2) and avocado (3), salad.

Anything else?

• Loading the player...
  • Weight loss/gain: +1.5

What week number is this? 2

Did you exercise? Just walking with the kids but I feel like pushing a 40lbs stroller with 40lbs worth of kids is a good workout!

What are you proud of this week? nothing. I really dropped the ball this week

What did you do differently this week? we had a ton of company over the weekend so there was way too much dessert and cocktails...

A tip you would like to share: drink as much water as you can!!

• Weight loss/gain: -6 total (-2.5 this week)

What week number is this? 2

Did you exercise?  No, I plan on joining a gym this week

What are you proud of this week? That I actually stuck to the diet and did not cheat!

What did you do differently this week? Nothing

A tip you would like to share: If you have an Iphone, I highly recommend the WW app

Anything else?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I haven't officially started yet but I am slowly getting back into the groove. In the year or so leading up to my wedding I lost 30lbs on WW and actually kept it off. I was 126lbs the day I got my BFP back in August '10. I gained 40lbs while pregnant and have lost about 30 of those lbs by doing nothing but breastfeeding. Now, for the last 10...I really need to get into gear. My original goal was to be at me pre-preg weight by 8/17/11 (one year after my positive pregnancy test). But I'm going to move it up to 8/1/11, just in time to go to the beach with my family! Good luck ladies. See you next week!
    DS1 born 4/17/11
    DS2 born 2/22/13
    MMC 5/16/14@8w2d
    DD due 5/9/15 Please be our
    RAINBOW

imageimage

What week number is this? 1-started today

Did you exercise? When Avery wakes up we are going on a walk

What are you proud of this week? That I actually started WWs finally

A tip you would like to share: meal plan, if I have a plan of what I am going to eat I don't just grab whatever I see.

Anything else?

• Weight loss/gain: 9lbs

What week number is this? 6

Did you exercise? I took the boys for a 1hr. walk this morning before it was too hot.

What are you proud of this week? This morning's walk.

What did you do differently this week? I made much better choices in the food store and brought home a minimal amount of crap but a ton of veggies.

Anything else? I have a question...How many points do you all have per day and do you honestly eat all of your points? I don't think I could possibly eat as many as I'm given.

What week number is this? First

Did you exercise? Not today :( tomorrow I'm going to my first stroller strides class.

What are you proud of this week? Starting WW and going shopping for WW friendly meals.

What did you do differently this week? Made a grocery list and planned our dinners rather than spur of the moment decisions.

A tip you would like to share: Wash all your fruit and cut it up so its easy to just grab and eat.

Anything else? Would anyone like a facebook group? I think it would be easier for us to share tips and recipes.

Any other questions you would like to see here for next week? Snack ideas

• Hey Ladies! I went ahead a created a facebook page for anyone to use. If someone wants to be an administrator just let me know. Just search "April 2011 Weight Watcher Mommies" on facebook.
  • Weight loss/gain: +0.2 (knew it was coming, but it still sucks)

What week number is this? 3

Did you exercise? nope

What are you proud of this week? not much!

What did you do differently this week? I need to make time for WW tracking online and stop using LO as an excuse for not having time

A tip you would like to share: Tracking works (I lost 100 lbs before getting pregnant because I tracked every day--you think I'd do it now?!?)

A recipe you would like to share: Egg in a Mug (spray pam in coffee mug, add 1/2 cup egg beaters (or eggs scrambled), microwave for 30 seconds, stir, add veggies/ham/laughing cow, microwave for another 30-60 seconds depending on microwave and it's ready to eat!!

• Weight loss/gain: 2.6 lbs

What week number is this? week #2

Did you exercise? yes- 45 min walk every day

What are you proud of this week? sticking to my points

A tip you would like to share: i'm trying to take it one day at a time and not get to discouraged by how much weight i need to lose

A recipe you would like to share: i've been making smoothies -1 frozen peach, 1 banana, 1 Cup coconut milk blended with some ice 2 points (the milk)

Anything else?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image BabyFruit Ticker
  • imageHMTuthill:
    Hey Ladies! I went ahead a created a facebook page for anyone to use. If someone wants to be an administrator just let me know. Just search "April 2011 Weight Watcher Mommies" on facebook.

?

I can't find this on FB!?! I typed it in and no results for it.?

?

Nevermind-I found it!?

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Here is a link in case anyone else can't find it. https://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_232182950132554
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"