Childless not by choice
Options

wfl?

I just ate breakfast (well an hour ago) but I figured there should be at least one new post a day...

So- what's for lunch?

Fuuck TTC - I'm moving on.
imageimageimageimage
"It's a child, not a cheeto" Thanks mmariluh!
"Ew. I've read all of two posts from you, and you stink like rotting garbage."

Re: wfl?

• Options
    We had vegetarian chile for lunch. :) There's one left over homemade bean burger that I'll likely have for dinner.
  • Options
    A hamburger a that was left over from grilling on Monday and a handful, okay, maybe 2 handfuls of Nut-Thins.
    imageimage
    Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle!
    April 2011 CP @ 5 weeks
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I'm having one of those days... So, I had a fake McRib style sandwich with a few fries and a regular coke.

Now, I'm just plain feeling guilty about the excess, since it really wasn't worth it.

Emotional eating, anyone?

• Options
    Leftover baked chicken and an apple. I'm so boring but after being on vacation for a couple weeks this month my body needs healthy food!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I made a weight loss bet with coworker and really, really don't want to lose so I'm trying to be good:

LUNCH = tuna salad (water-packed with fat free greek yogurt instead of mayo), celery sticks and 1 thin slice homemade bread with 2 tsp splenda jam.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"