December 2011 Moms

Tailbone pain anyone?

I've been getting random tailbone pain here and there. Nothing to serious but enough to notice it, when it happens. I know at my first appt my doc said my ute was tilted which means I will probably get back pain sooner then someone without it but not sure if tailbone pain is related to that. Or maybe its just growing pains of everything moving around...anyone else?

Liam Tyler & Emma Grace 
...baby #3 boy MC at 10 weeks

Re: Tailbone pain anyone?

• I have it too.  Especially when I sit for awhile, it gets really sore.  My uterus is tilted back also, but I am not sure if there is any connection.  I read that the same hormones that cause your pelvic joints to relax to prepare for childbirth also can affect your tailbone.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I have this too.  When I sit for a long time, it's often painful when I get up.  I don't have a tilted ute though!

• Loading the player...
  • imagepennynjon:
    I have it too.  Especially when I sit for awhile, it gets really sore.  My uterus is tilted back also, but I am not sure if there is any connection.  I read that the same hormones that cause your pelvic joints to relax to prepare for childbirth also can affect your tailbone.
    you know that is when i notice it the most...after sitting.
    Liam Tyler & Emma Grace 
    ...baby #3 boy MC at 10 weeks

• I have it, especially after sitting for long periods of time in my desk chair. 

I'm already screwed in that department because I cracked my tailbone back in  high school, playing soccer and it never healed right and every now and then (before my pregnancy) I would randomly hurt. I hope it doesn't get worse because its highly uncomfortable. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I have been having that pain lately also. I have a tilted uterus and my tailbone seems to hurt if I stand for too long or lean on one leg while standing
    PCOS Warrior

SJ- Born 12/17/11

GB- Born Sleeping 8/29/18 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"