Alabama Babies

ART Clinic

Has anyone received treatment at the ART Clinic in Birmingham? I absolutely love it there, I think they are awesome!

Re: ART Clinic

• We started with them in November after leaving another RE and had success in February on our third treatment cycle. Which doctor do you see? What's your diagnosis? The infertility board was a great support to me for many years. Good luck to you!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I see Dr. Long. My story is similar to yours, I started with another RE in October 2010 and I began treatment at the ART March 31, 2011 and very shortly after got my BFP. I'm sure we were seeing the same RE, lol!

• Loading the player...
  • Congrats on your BFP! I saw Dr. Honea, but Dr. Long did one of my IUI's. They released me to my OB at 9 weeks. Good luck to you!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • williawwilliaw member
    I did. Dr. Honea was great.

For this child I prayed, and the LORD has given me my petition which I asked of him.
    1 Samuel 1:27
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    DX PCOS
    Success with #1 after Femara + Trigger + IUI Pregnancy Ticker
  • My husband and I began seeing Dr. Honea in April. Just finished baseline testing and waiting for our return visit in a few weeks. We've been ttc for 5+ years and have had run-a-rounds with urologists and was referred to the ART Program. Hoping and praying that we get our baby soon.
    TTC#1 since 2006
    First RE appointment 4/2011
    MFI = Low count + low T = Varicocele surgery 2007 + Clomid 2011
    FFI = Ovarian dysfunction + Abnormal shaped uterus 2011
    IUI#1 & 2= bfn
    Lap + Hysterscopy = all clear
    Last IUI 6/30/12... Femara + Follistim + Pregnyl + Progestrone supp. = BFP
    Beta #1= 58.8 Beta #2 = 1,489.6 Beta #3 = 13,112.3 Beta #4 = 62,727.7 ... No more betas
    2nd u/s = baby & heartbeat @ 6 wks 3 ds
    It's a girl!
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"