Cincinnati Babies
Options

Maternity at Macy's?? Yes please!

We were at the Kenwood Macy's yesterday and I noticed a sign for a maternity section?this did not exist last time I was pregnant! (And yes, I'm already wearing some maternity clothes.) Anyway, I didn't have a lot of time to look but from what I could tell, it was all Motherhood Maternity/A Pea in the Pod brand clothing. There were quite a few clearance racks as well as "buy two, get one free" deals.  I also saw some bras, PJs, nursing tanks, etc.  They do not, however, accept Macy's coupons on maternity (boo!)  And I didn't even think to ask if I would have gotten the discount if I used my Macy's card?hmmm.

I'm pretty excited about this since I frequent Macy's and it's so convenient to me.  Did you ladies know about this?  The salesperson said they added the Kenwood store's maternity section in February. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Maternity at Macy's?? Yes please!

• Options
    I remember getting a few Motherhood items at Macy's when I was pregnant.  I liked that I didn't have to deal with Motherhood's ridiculous return policy when buying at Macy's.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I bought a few Maternity things at the Macy's in Tri-County last summer. I was able to find some great deals on the clearance racks!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    kmn3kmn3 member

I've bought most of my stuff there.  I find it very odd that Kohls and Macy's BOTH sell Motherhood Maternity, and most of the stuff is very similar.

I was hoping for an unrealistic selection I think (I love clothes) Sad

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imageMeg41208:
    I remember getting a few Motherhood items at Macy's when I was pregnant.  I liked that I didn't have to deal with Motherhood's ridiculous return policy when buying at Macy's.

This!   I never liked the high pressure sales people at Motherhood.  I live near Northgate Macy's and they even have a decent selection.  Much more so than any other stores I have been too.  Downtown Macy's carries a huge selection of Pea in the Pod. 

IAmPregnant Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    amri24amri24 member
    Tri-County Macy's has this and no Macy's coupons etc apply :(
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"