Georgia Babies

Am I the only Team Green left this go-'round?

Since Jojo found out, I'm feeling like the Cheese stands alone. Any other Team Greeners out there?
Lil' G was born April 25, 2008! Big C was born September 28, 2011! Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Am I the only Team Green left this go-'round?

• If I were pregnant again, I'd be on team green (with much convincing to dh).  : )
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Go Team Green :) I loved not knowing with either of them, and if we ever decide to go crazy and have a third we will do the same! I am thinking boy for you by the way!
  • Loading the player...
  • Myra do you have a feeling one way or another?  I KNEW Liam was a boy.  If they would have found a vagina on that ultrasound, I would have passed out from shock. 
  • myrallmyrall member

imageMLvK:
    Myra do you have a feeling one way or another?  I KNEW Liam was a boy.  If they would have found a vagina on that ultrasound, I would have passed out from shock. 

I still can't tell. My doctor did say that since everything I was experiencing this pregnancy has been identical to my first, it could mean same gender. But I'm not sure. Rob's saying boy because he "deserves it." :)

Lil' G was born April 25, 2008! Big C was born September 28, 2011! Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • imagemyrall:

imageMLvK:
    Myra do you have a feeling one way or another?  I KNEW Liam was a boy.  If they would have found a vagina on that ultrasound, I would have passed out from shock. 

I still can't tell. My doctor did say that since everything I was experiencing this pregnancy has been identical to my first, it could mean same gender. But I'm not sure. Rob's saying boy because he "deserves it." :)

Mine was the same pregnancy exactly and voila, different sex! They also told me based on the heartbeat it was probably a boy and voila, girl! 

• mine were all completely different and voila, three boys!  ha!
  • I'm on team green!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"