Babies: 0 - 3 Months

Kindergarten students are so honest!

I am a teacher and yesterday was my first day back to work.  One of my kidergarten students says to me:

"Mrs. Smith you still look a little pregnant just a little tiny pregnant"

LOL...they crack me up!  Not that I really wanted to hear this but I couldn't help but laugh!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Kindergarten students are so honest!

• I also teach Kindergarten, when I took my son in to meet them one told me that his cry sounded like a goat....it really does but it took a 5 year old to point it out.  We now call our son goat.

• I used to work in a preschool, so i know what you mean.  I could write a book about the adorable insults  Wink

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • When I took my daughter to visit my 1st graders, one of them said.. "Mrs.______, you're skinny again!" I was like....hallelujah! Lol!

imageLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I teach 5th grade so they are a slightly different relm of thought. But when I took LO in to meet them, they all.acted surprised that he moved and made noise. Not sure what they thought babies do! Also some other 5th graders like to ask "Is that your baby?" When they know very well it is. Today I just looked at them and said " Nope, I left mine at home and stole someone elses on the way over." They are used to my silly sarcasm. Kids are funny. Btw - they are smart enough to not comment on my pooch!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • I also teach kindergarten and I got the same kind of comments. My favorite was "where is your belly and baby?" When I told them I had the baby they saked " are you going to get another one for your belly" They are too cute!!!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"