Snarky and T-TTC

In the Hospital and Bad IVF Fert Report

ER was Friday.  The RE that was on rotation, not my RE, did the ER.  She punctured my ovary, and I bled into my abdomen.  When I woke up from ER, I was in the worst pain ever.  I can't compare it to anything I have ever felt.  It was awful.  I got transported by ambulance to the hospital, and I ended up with a blood transfusion.  They thought I would need surgery, but my body started absorbing the blood.  So, here I sit until my hemoglobin levels rise enough to go home.

Oh, and the part that really sucked was that I refused all pain meds beyond Tylenol hoping that we would have something fertillize and make it to transfer  later in the week.   Well, I had 7 eggs, but none fertilized due to our MFI issues.  Just what I was so afraid of. 

I am so, so heartbroken.  I guess this is the end of the IVF road for us since we can't even get embryos with IVF w/ ICSI.  I can't stop crying. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
TTC #2, Operative hysteroscopy March 2011; IVF #1 long lupron protocol April 2011-cancelled due to poor response; IVF #2 flare protocol May 2011=hospitalization due to abdominal hemorrhage during ER and no fert due to MFI issues. Moving onto international adoption from Moldova January 2013!

Re: In the Hospital and Bad IVF Fert Report

• I am so so so so sorry Stacy!  ((HUGS))
  • Oh my god- I'm sorry.

I can add this to things I never even considered a possibility- you can puncture an ovary? I mean now that I think about it, I can see it but never before have I even imagined such a thing possible.

The tiny tiny tiny tiny sliver of a good thing now is you can step up to some better pain meds.

I'm sorry. 

Fuuck TTC - I'm moving on.
    imageimageimageimage
    "It's a child, not a cheeto" Thanks mmariluh!
    "Ew. I've read all of two posts from you, and you stink like rotting garbage."
  • Loading the player...
  • shotzieshotzie member
    Oh Stacy, I'm so sorry! Sending you huge hugs and prayers for a quick recovery. I'm sorry you're going through all this. :(
    someecardscom - Im well on my way to getting absolutely nothing done today
    DD1: allergic to eggs & dairy Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    c/p 4/1/11

DD2: milk and soy protein intolerant, allergic to eggs, soy, peanuts, tree nuts, sesame, bananasBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    MSPI Moms Check-In Blog
  • I am so sorry to hear this Stacy. Will be thinking of you.

• i'm so sorry.  :(

i hope start feeling better soon.  ((hugs))

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • stayceestaycee member

:(

I'm sorry Stacy.   HUGS to you.  Lots and Lots of big ol' HUGS.

TTC#1 Chart
    TTC#2 Chart
    IUI #1 - #4 (repronex trigger) = BFN
    IUI#5 on 10/28/2008 ** BFP 11/10/08 ** EDD 07/21/09 *** It's a GIRL (07/14/09) AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    med/treatment free BFP 06/28/10. EDD 03/05/11 *** GIRL #2 (02/23/11)
    beta#1 @ 17dpo = 1296 .... beta#2 @ 19dpo = 3034
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    it's the Bug and Baby Belle!
  • I am so so sorry. 
  • {{hugs}}
    I Can't Resist Those Chubby Cheeks

Dx with endo & blocked left tube - TTC #1 for 29 cycles before miracle BFP, #2 - Surprise!!
    My TTC/PG blog / Panda Phenomenon Explained
  • oh wow.....I am speechless...I am so very sorry!

{{hugs}} to you...

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Oh no Stacy!!  I am so, so sorry.  ((BIG HUGE HUGS))  I hope you feel better and are able to leave the hospital soon.  Hopefully you and your H can come to a decision about a plan for what to do going forward that you are both okay with.
    Again, I am so sorry and more ((HUGS)).
    TTC #1 Dx: severe MFI
    IVF with ICSI #1: BFP
    TESE for DH 08/09/09
    ER 08/09/09; ET 08/14/09; Beta #1 08/23/09: 150; Beta #2 08/25/09: 267
    TTC #2: FET #1: BFP
    ET 06/16/11; Beta #1 06/25/11: 282; Beta #2 06/27/11: 777
    First u/s: Twins! Baby A stopped growing @ 9 weeks, forever in our hearts
    TTC #3: FET #2: c/p lost at 4 weeks
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • I am so sorry Stacy. ((HUGS))
    imageimage

After 22 cycles and tube removal our IVF miracle has arrived! Detailed IF and IVF info in bio.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • QCinOctQCinOct member
    omg! I'm glad that you're going to be okay physically. I'm so so sorry about the IVF though. Sending you lots of love {{hugs}}

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Oh Stacy, I am so so sorry.  ((HUGS))
  • Going home from the hospital later this morning.  Today should have been ET day.  I should feel very happy to be going home, but all I keep thinking about is how I should be chugging water now and transferring one or two embies. 

DH says we are definitely done with treatments.  I don't want to be done. I don't feel done at all. Not sure how we are going to resolve this one.  IF sucks!

TTC #2, Operative hysteroscopy March 2011; IVF #1 long lupron protocol April 2011-cancelled due to poor response; IVF #2 flare protocol May 2011=hospitalization due to abdominal hemorrhage during ER and no fert due to MFI issues. Moving onto international adoption from Moldova January 2013!
  • Stacy I am so so sorry!! Huge ((HUGS)) to you.
  • How terrible! I am so sorry Stacy :(
    imageLilypie Third Birthday tickers image
  • imageStacy092306:

DH says we are definitely done with treatments.  I don't want to be done. I don't feel done at all. Not sure how we are going to resolve this one.  IF sucks!

Oh hon, I'm sure it's just his reaction to seeing you in the hospital over this. I hope you guys can work something out.

• Im so so so sorry, Stacy. (((HUGS))) I'm glad you are going home today and feeling better. I hope you and your H can can figure something out.
  • gidgegidge member

I'm so sorry Stacy.  ((HUGS))

• So sorry.  I hope for a speedy recovery. 
  • I agree I'm sure right now he is just panic stricken over what happened to you and is not thinking about the big picture. I'm so, so sorry this happened to you. Feel better!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • ::hugs::

I am so, so sorry.

TTC #2 since June '08

~*DD 10.21.07*~

dx unexplained

IUI #1-4 BFN

IVF#1 June 2011 BFN

IVF#2 Dec 2011

Beta#1 12/21 : 812 Beta#2 12/23 : 1634

EDD 8/25

*PAIFW/SAIFW*

• LTF525LTF525 member
    I'm so sorry for everything you've been going through the last few days. I hope that you and your DH will be able to get on the same page about future treatments once all the dust has settled.  
    2.5 yrs TTC #1 - DX = Stage IV Endo, Lap performed Jan 2010
    TTC #1 - May 2010 - IUI #3: BFP 
    TTC #2 - May 2012 -IUI #2: BFP
    TTC #3 - Jan 2013 -Surprise BFP!
    Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers
  • I'm so so sorry. big (((hugs)))
    Baby Boy O born 4/5/2010, 7lbs 14oz, 20", at 38w by c-section due to pre-e & failed induction
  • Wow, Stacy, I am so so sorry.  Hopefully once the shock of you going through all that wears off, you guys can have a conversation and get on the same page - whatever that ends up being.

I'm so sorry.  I hope you're feeling at least a little better today.

My first haircut!

Severe MFI - on to IVF w/ ICSI

IVF#1-2: BFN
    IVF#3: BFP! - 1/24: ET - 5d - 2 blasts - 2/02: Beta #1: 16.2 ...... 2/04: Beta #2: 35 ...... 2/09: Beta #3: 401.5 - I'm pregnant! - 2/13: u/s #1 - baby boy, due 10/12, born 10/16! ...... 8 lbs 0 oz, 22 inches! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Oh gosh, I am so sorry that you ended up in the hospital on top of everything else. Hopefully your husband will come around after he has some time to recover from what happened. ((((huge hugs)))
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"