South Florida Babies
Options

Nanny in delray/boca/boynton beach

I am searching for a nanny position either at your home or mine. I am currently on Maternity leave from the school district I am a Kindergarten teacher. I have a 7 month old and looking to stay home with her and make an extra income. Before I had my baby I nannied for 2 boys after school. Picked them up and took them to their daily act ivies. When we got home I made their lunch for the following day, and would go grocery shopping for the family. They recently moved out of state. I have them as a great reference. Please feel free to contact me if you think this may work. I have a SUV so it would be big enough for the 3 kids I am very energetic and nurturing.I graduated college with a degree in Elementary education.After  considering going back to work and putt ting my own daughter in day care I felt this was the best option for me.. As far as salary I normally charge 50.00 a day for 1 kid and 65.00 for 2.Which is negotiable and a little extra for gas. Thank you for taking your time and reading` this again respond with any questions. My email is amymarielee@ymail.com

Re: Nanny in delray/boca/boynton beach

• Options
    PM sent your way.
    Boy #1, born 6/5/2011
    Boy #2, born 8/27/2014

Currently... Pregnant with mo/di BOY TWINS!  Due September 15.  Latest induction will be 37w.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"