Trying to Get Pregnant

Does anyone else get b**chy right before Ovulation?

Some get PMS, I feel I get POS>>Pre-Ovulation Syndrome.. Where a few days before I suspect I O, I am the most irratible, slightly evil crazy person in the world.. real helpful for getting the DH to BD...He says things like..are you done yet? Done being Crazy?  Does anyone else get this rather than PMS? I have never been a big PMSer myself so I am just curious and want to GTK my fellow bumpies
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Does anyone else get b**chy right before Ovulation?

• This happened to me once.  I had terrible mood swings the day before I O'd and spend most of the evening crying.  It was similiar to what I experience right before AF arrives.  Although it sucks I was kind of hoping it would continue so I would have another sign of when O was coming, but so far it hasn't.  Since my LP can be pretty short I started to wonder if it was just early PMS.

IF, 5 losses, 1 son, 1 on the way.
    fall in love with someone Pictures Images and Photos  photo turtlejpg

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • absolutely.  Also very lazy and lathargic as well.  Tongue Tied

1999- Dx Prolactinoma

8-25-2012 - Lucas born via C-section at 38 Weeks 2 days
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • I'm hoping that's me today. I've been in a crabby mood all day & pretty much on the verge of tears. I haven't O'd yet so let's hope I O soon & that explains my moods. hah
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I actually get bitchy sometimes right after O. Like this cycle. Stick out tongue Poor DH.
  • I'm just bitchy all the time. Big Smile
Search Boards
"
"