Minnesota Babies
Options

Need a new pedi

Happy Tuesday! I more often post on The Nest and just lurk here, but I think you ladies will be better able to help me on this one.

I'm looking for a new pedi. We love our doctor, but the support staff and availability are terrible. Terrible enough to go searching for a new practice. So, any recommendations for a fabulous pedi with excellent support staff and appointment availability? I'm looking roughly in the Edina/ St. Louis Park/ Hopkins/ Minneapolis area.

TIA! 

Re: Need a new pedi

• Options
    We go to Dr. Carlson at Southdale ped's in Edina. We have seen a few other doctors there as well and love them!
    dd #1 5/2010 dd #2 5/2012 dd #3 due 11/2013

• Options

Dr. Greg Savitt at Partners in Pediatrics.  I love the staff at all the locations, we've been to the Uptown location, the Plymouth location (our main one), and the Maple Grove location.

They have readycare, which is basically an urgent care that is available while they are open, and it's generally a really short waiting time... so much better than normal urgent cares.  And the Maple Grove location is open late nights and weekends if you need it.

But yeah, Dr. Savitt sees patients at Plymouth and Uptown (which I think they closed and now opened one up in St. Louis Park... kind of on the edge of the two).  I can't say enough wonderful things about him.

Mama to Elliot (11.09.08) and Jude (09.01.11)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We got to southlake pediatrics and love them.  They have offices in plymouth, minnetonka, maple grove, eden prairie and chaska.  The support staff and doctors are all great.  You can schedule appts on the phone or online (which is so nice to do so at off hours).  They have instant care, which sounds like readycare at Partners in pediatrics, where you can walk in with an appt and be seen soonish.  Although I've always been able to get a same day appointment with someone.  
  • Options
    Thank you for the suggestions. I will check them all out. (We were just at our current clinic again today. LOVE the doctor...will be sad to leave. The other staff infuriate me. Ugh.)
  • Options
    kmplskmpls member

Can you send me a pm of the clinic you don't like?

We recently switched clinics to Southdale Peds in EP.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"