Pregnant after IF

Who has a pregnancy pillow?

I've been using a king-size pillow but it's not cutting it anymore.  My co-worker has a u-shaped pillow that she loves but couldn't remember the name of it.  Who has one that you really love? 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: Who has a pregnancy pillow?

• I have the snoogle & LOVE it!!!! Dh has even named it b/c it has become my best friend! lol  I noticed a huge difference the very 1st night. If you have a Buy Buy Baby near you then you can use the Bed Bath & Beyond 20% off. Well worth the money!!
    PAIF/SAIF Always Welcome
    TTC #1 Since 3/2010 Diagnosed with POF
    6/2010-IVF #1 Cancelled after ER b/c 0 eggs recovered
    On to Donor Eggs
    9-30-10 IVF w/ DE begins & Donor started stims 10-4-10
    Donor ER 10-14-10 14 Fertilized Eggs ~ ET 10-17-10 (7 Frosties)
    IVF #1 11-18-10 M/C @ 7 Weeks~Stopped growing @ 5 Weeks
    FET #1 2-1-2011
    Beta #1 13dp3dt 2-14-2011~722
    Beta #2 15dp3dt 2-16-2011~1942
    1st U/S 3-3-2011~Twin Girls

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • I think I need one of these too! Thanks for the tip on the BBB coupon.
    Diagnosis: DOR and MFI-low everything IVF #1 = triplets! 2 girls and a boy! Born Sept 29, 2011 at 32w6d due to Pre-e and HELLP syndrome Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I have the large "Boppy" body pillow.  They make another u-shaped one and a wedge, but I like the full model the best, so I can have it between my legs as well.  I got it at Babies R Us when registering for a baby stuff.
    My Story and Blog:
    The Conception Craze

1/2009- TTTC
    After 7 rounds of clomid and HcG, Three failed IUI's with an ectopic pregnancy, two shots of methotrextate, ER visits, breaks, low (3%) morphology One IVF cycle (lupron, gonal-F) that ended in another ectopic, more methotrexate, A Lap to disconnect both tubes, remove endo and a hydrosalphinx, . . .we are finally expecting TWINS from FET#1!
    1.11. 2011: Beginning FET cycle!
    3.11.11- FET! (DH's birthday!) 2 blasts transfered!
    3.20.11- BETA #1 BFP!!! 272! (9dp5dt)
    3.23.11- BETA #2 1346!!! (12dp5dt)
    4.8.11- U/S #1. . TWINS!!! . . .TWO BOYS!
    9.10.11-My beautiful Boys arrive unexpectedly at 28 weeks, 6 days. imageimage
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers image

• imagehep01:
    I have the snoogle & LOVE it!!!! Dh has even named it b/c it has become my best friend! lol  I noticed a huge difference the very 1st night. If you have a Buy Buy Baby near you then you can use the Bed Bath & Beyond 20% off. Well worth the money!!

I second everything she said!  I would be lost without my snoogle!

TTC since April 2009 dx = PCOS; TTC History for DS - A FET miracle after 7 IUIs; 2 fresh transfers, and 1 other FET resulted in BFNs. Hoping and Praying for baby #2: Cycle 1 - FET; November 2012 BFN Next Steps - who knows? Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • imagehep01:
    I have the snoogle & LOVE it!!!! Dh has even named it b/c it has become my best friend! lol  I noticed a huge difference the very 1st night. If you have a Buy Buy Baby near you then you can use the Bed Bath & Beyond 20% off. Well worth the money!!

I second everything she said!  I would be lost without my snoogle!

TTC since April 2009 dx = PCOS; TTC History for DS - A FET miracle after 7 IUIs; 2 fresh transfers, and 1 other FET resulted in BFNs. Hoping and Praying for baby #2: Cycle 1 - FET; November 2012 BFN Next Steps - who knows? Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Just FYI...I ordered the Snoggle on Amazon-$50 and free shipping.  BRU and BBB said it was $65 so even with a 20% off coupon Amazon is cheaper.
    Diagnosis: DOR and MFI-low everything IVF #1 = triplets! 2 girls and a boy! Born Sept 29, 2011 at 32w6d due to Pre-e and HELLP syndrome Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Have the Snoogle, and it has been a bit of a love-hate relationship, but man I LOVE that thing now...  I should ask DH to bring it into the hospital for me...  Off to add it to his list! 

Mr. & Mrs. ~ 09.08.07

• I have the boppy body pillow and love it! DH sometimes even snuggles with it when I am up before him!
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers

• I, too, use the Snoogle. 
    Thank you TTCAL and IF board. "Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: What! You too? I thought I was the only one." C.S. Lewis

Miscarried December of 2008, Ectopic Pregnancy November of 2009

IVF #1 = BFN | IVF #2 = BFP: 9dp5dt (399), 14dp5dt (2489)

Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus" Philippians 4:6,7
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicIn loving memory of MrsTyson's precious Julia
  • I didn't want to spend the money on a snoogle so I just have a wedge pillow for under my belly.  I love it!  It's small so I can use it while laying on my side on the couch as well.  Also, I have a normal pillow that I put between my legs.
    Married 9/19/09
    Me (32) Dx PCOS, DH (32) SA = Normal/mild morph issues
    TTC#5 July 2017 - 3rd cycle TTC = BFP on 11/12/17 at 9dpo Beta #1 = 96 at 13dpo - Beta #2 = 207 at 15dpo
    TTC#1  starting Nov. 2009
    3 rounds of Clomid + TI and 3 rounds of 7.5 mg Femara + IUI before our BFP on 11/8/10 at 12dpiui
    TTC #2 3rd cycle of Femara 7.5mg+Ovidrel+TI = 4 follies = BFP on 10/12/12 
    TTC#3 July 2014 - Metformin +TI = BFP at 9dpo - Twins, one baby lost at 5.5 weeks 
    Macy Annabelle born at 37w4d on 4/29/15.  Diagnosed with Cri du Chat and passed away on 6/6/15.  Forever in our hearts.
    TTC#4 3rd cycle of Metformin + Femara 7.5mg+Ovidrel+TI = 3 follies = BFP on 12/24/16
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I've been considering one of these things as well. So I've been looking online all day, and I'm overwhelmed by the different ones...so many choices! Which one do you have, and why do you like it? Have you had one you didn't like, and why?
  • I ordered the Leachco Back n Belly pillow, which is a huge, horseshoe-shaped thing, from Amazon, where there were dozens of stellar reviews. But honestly, it overwhelms me, at least for now. I keep thinking I'll need it later (but I'm 27 weeks!) and anyway I'm pretty sure it's too late to return it. If I had to do it again, I think.I'd get the Snoogle.

I'm getting much more use out of my little Boppy wedge pillow.:)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"