Potty Training

3DPT and sharing it.

I was reading a few post about how many people are getting upset that other moms are asking to read their copy of this 3DPT method pdf. I understand the copy laws etc...

Would you not send the pdf to your BFF? When someone comes over and sees a book on your shelf do you tell them to go buy their own copy?

I am not saying to just randomly post the link, just pass it out like candy, or post it line for line on this board, but I dont think people should get so upset when someone ask.

And the reason I brought this up was because I was reading past post and some people wont even answer questions or offer help on the method unless the other person has bought it, they just tell them to go to the link and buy it.

Anyways, I will be giving PT a go soon and will not be buying the 3DPT pdf. Enough google searching and readying different articles sums up her theory/method. I will just see what works best for our family.  

Photobucket

Re: 3DPT and sharing it.

• imageTexasLadyBug:

When someone comes over and sees a book on your shelf do you tell them to go buy their own copy?

Of course not, but I would not take it to kinkos and photocopy it so we could both use the copy at the same time. Making an electronic file that was paid for once available to 20 other people is no different from xeroxing a book!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"