Blended Families
Options

Vent! Why does BF keep having kids?!

Seriously?! He had 1 when I got pregnant, knocked up another girl during my pregnancy and now him and his current girlfriend are expecting!!

I mean, a part of me is just so flipping angry and the other part doesn't care.

Maybe why I'm so angry is because he's taking care of all the other ones but was demanding me to get an abortion.

I love my DH and DD but it just hurts me (for me and my DD) that he can care about everyone else but her and continue to bring children in this world because of his stupidness.

Ok vent over

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Vent! Why does BF keep having kids?!

• Options
    I would guess that he didn't "intend" to have any of the other kids and probably treats them the same as he does your daughter - especially if he's not with with a handful of the women. No?
  • Options

That is a valid vent! 

:)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

imagePregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    BM has two kids besides my SD, and another one (or two... they think maybe twins?) on the way.  Yet she can't afford to pay for anything for SD and is "too tired" to have her visitation a lot of the time.  I feel your pain.
    Mama of 2: one who grew in my womb, both who grow in my heart.
  • Options
    I know how you feel except in my case BF seems to think he is a wonderful Father. we split years ago, the moment we split he stopped seeing his son, I took him to court got full custody etc and he told the world I packed up his child and ran away. he is a druggie and a damn child... a few years ago a close friend of mine had his child then last year he had another child.... How come he can be a father to those two but not to my Son. I actually feel sorry for his other children as I am sure he will not be the best father to them in the end too. My DS has a great father just is not biological... errrr BF's lol

• Options
    Some guys are just D Bags!! My cousin had a child with this freak show...who already had a daughter.  She found out he was cheating on her and kicked him out.  He works just below the min hours so he doesn't pay child support and says he is a full time student!  (he is almost 40)  and over the holidays her little boy comes home from his weekend and is talking about this baby living at the house....yep his dad had another one! 
    image image Siggy Challange: Before and After 2 Days old Image and video hosting by TinyPic Almost 9 Months Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Some people shouldn't have kids lol. I love my LO and don't know what i'd do without her but yeah lol
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"