South Jersey Babies

Great experience with the pediatric dentist

We took DS dentist for the first time yesterday.  We had a wonderful experience!  We saw Your Child's Own Dentist.  DS has eating issues and thus we have brushing issues.  We didn't expect to accomplish much beyond introductions but we ended up having an exam and cleaning with virtually no tears.  The dentist was very gentle and understanding about our concerns and was great with DS.  When we were done, he got a little goody bag with stickers, a pinwheel, and teeth wipes.  DS loved the bag.  It was a terrific experience I though locals might like to know about.  The name above is a clicky for their site.

Re: Great experience with the pediatric dentist

• Thanks! We're headed there soon! I'm nervous, but DS lets me brush his teeth most of the time so I'm hoping things are good. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • QuazelQuazel member
    GL Staci!  Are you still doing the library in the summer?  We couldn't go last summer because it was DS' feeding therapy time but I hope to do it again this summer.
  • Loading the player...
  • We also had a great experience there -- just yesterday as a matter of fact!

My newborn, Catherine, came into this world with 2 teeth! When we went for her first pedi check-up yesterday @ Laurel Peds they said her teeth needed to be looked at immediately. They asked me if I had dental coverage on Cate (which we don't, as she is only 6 days old!) and said there was only one dentist in the area they would reccomend to look at her, and it was Your Child's Own Dentist.

Cost wasn't an issue for us -- if she needed to be seen, she needed to be seen -- so I went where they told me.

Your Child's told us to come right over and they would see her right away. When we got there the receptionist had all the papers ready for me to fill out and several ladies came out to oooh and ahhh over who they said was their youngest patient ever!

We saw Dr. Greg and he was great. He was so nice to me, and explained everything in detail, and asked if I would rather someone else hold Cate while they pulled her teeth (they had to be pulled because they were loose & if they fell out she could choke on them). They all kept checking to see if I was OK.

I can't say enough great things about them!  

• So glad you had a great experience! We had a fabulous experience too! Marlene cleaned DS's teeth and then we saw a female dentist. I was very pleased with them.

And Quazel-can't wait to see you at the library again!  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"