Wisconsin Babies

Gyno recs in Waukesha/Brookfield area

I switched jobs and my new insurance no longer covers my previous Gyno/OB :( I am looking for recommendations as I hate just picking a random name from a list.

TIA!

Re: Gyno recs in Waukesha/Brookfield area

• Hey! If you can see someone a Froedtert/Medical College I definately recommend Dr Lasser at the Lincoln Ave Clinic in West Allis. He is absolutely AMAZING. He was recommended to me by over 10 people in my office. He is so comforting and amazing. I went to see one of his collegues when he was called in for a delivery and she was talking so highly of him. They call him the baby whisperer because he delivers more babies then the other doctors :) I cannot say enough great things about him but he is truly the best OB/GYN I have ever had. If you are uncomfortable with a man Dr. Manning at the Lincoln Ave Clinic is also amazing.

Good Luck!

Pregnancy Ticker
    pregnancy imageLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Dr. Christine Berg in the Aurora Advanced Healthcare system - she is at the Brookfield location on Capitol Drive.  I have been going to her since 1997 and I love her!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"