Nurseries and Baby Gear

What diaper bag would you love to have...

if money weren't an issue?  The way I see it, I will probably carry this for well over a year and would rather stick a large wallet inside than carry a purse in addition to the diaper bag (I'm thinking I'll be toting around enough extra stuff as it is).  MH is in agreement that he will either take whatever bag I pick when he's alone with the baby or we'll get him a daddy diaper bag of his own.  Now the dilemma is where to look for a bag... any suggestions would be lovely!

Re: What diaper bag would you love to have...

• The Kate Spade Stevie was my first choice and I got it.

I tried to get a Chanel shopper, but DH wasn't buying the story that it would be a diaper bag rather than a purse!

• I have a Marc by Marc Jacobs one.  DD is 16 months and it still looks brand new.  It is on the heavier side - it's black leather, but I think it's a great diaper bag.  It does look purse-ish, so DH doesn't want to carry it.  He just uses the free one we got from the hospital because it's a plain black messenger style.

I really wanted the Rebecca Minkoff one, but couldn't justify the price. :)

• Loading the player...
  • I love the Vera Bradley baby bags.  You can usually find them brand new on ebay for half price, too.
  • The PPB Boxy Backpack was my first choice and I snagged one up during their outlet sale.
  • I looked for a long time and bought several diaper bags before I found the perfect one, it was expensive but will transition into a gym bag for me once I'm done using it for baby.  Burberry Crossbody Tonal Check diaper bag in black - I love EVERYTHING about this bag - it's functional and classic without screaming baby.

DH uses a backpack as a diaper bag.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • KW12KW12 member
    I just got a gently used Juicy Diaper bag for almost $300 less than the store price =D
  • imagemonkyfish:
    if money weren't an issue?  The way I see it, I will probably carry this for well over a year and would rather stick a large wallet inside than carry a purse in addition to the diaper bag (I'm thinking I'll be toting around enough extra stuff as it is).  MH is in agreement that he will either take whatever bag I pick when he's alone with the baby or we'll get him a daddy diaper bag of his own.  Now the dilemma is where to look for a bag... any suggestions would be lovely!

I've always wanted the petunia picklebottom samba roll (black dragonfly motif with red piping) and I just kept watching ebay, and I got it! Can't wait to use it!! Now I want a PPB wonderlust wallet, and a touring tote!! LOL!!

• I always wanted a Coach diaper bag, but couldn't bring myself to buy it. I ended up buying a cheaper one this time and i LOVE it so much more than I think I would love the Coach one. It's a Skip Hop Studio, and while the longevity is questionable, it's functionality and style are awesome.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"