March 2011 Moms

Have your baby's eyes changed color?

When does this happen, if it does at all? My lo's eyes are still blue, just a little lighter.

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Have your baby's eyes changed color?

• DS's are also getting really light blue.  DH has light blue eyes & mine are green though, so they could stay! 
  • still blue, but me and dh both have blue eyes so we expected that.
  • Loading the player...
  • imagesweetpea2718:
    DS's are also getting really light blue.  DH has light blue eyes & mine are green though, so they could stay! 

We are the same- he has blue and I have green.

• Still blue.  A darker shade of blue though.  I am pretty sure they are going to change to brown here pretty soon.  It isn't really supposed to happen till like 6 months.  My sister's eyes changed from blue to green when she was like 3 years old though.  I have green eyes, DH has brown, so I don't think their eyes will stay blue...
    Livian Elizabeth and Alayna Marjorie!  On their way to 3!
    Lilypie - (mtvk)
    Lilypie - (WdLV)
  • imagemyst33:

imagesweetpea2718:
    DS's are also getting really light blue.  DH has light blue eyes & mine are green though, so they could stay! 

people keep saying (in front of DH) that Finn looks more like me and it bums him out since this is his son! I hope for his sake that they stay blue so he has something :) 

• Mine changed from blue to hazel when I was in forth grade so I'm not going to even guess when DS's eyes will change
    image Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Ethan's are more hazel/brown now and he is 10 weeks.
    imageimageimageimage Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • DD's eyes are still blue. There were a couple days that they had some golden/brown specs in them, but they haven't changed yet.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Diagnosed with PCOS March '10 - Started 1000mg of Metformin
    After 3 unsuccessful Clomid cycles, FSH+Ovidril+IUI+Progesterone=BFP!
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Time to make Emilie a big sister!

May '16 2.0: Letrozole+FSH+Menopur+Ovidril+IUI+Progesterone=BFP! first beta-45.44, second beta-148

BabyFruit Ticker

• Ethan's are brown.  DH has brown eyes, I have hazel.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • DD's eyes are a lighter blue on the outside now with a hazel color in the center, just like my eyes. :) I have no idea if they will stay this way! H's eyes are a greenish/hazel color.
    Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • DD's eyes are still blue.  The nurse at the pedi's was "positive" they will stay blue.  I have brown hair, brown eyes and darker skin and she is fair with red hair and blue eyes.  The kid looks nothing like me!
      Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • DD's is changing to a dark blue, but I'm thinking she will inherit my  brown eyes not DH blue eyes

1ht

• DD's eyes never really got the baby blue look. They are gray more than anything. Grayish blue if I had to go one way or the other.

They seem to be getting bluer everyday though. I'm hoping for blue eyes. DD looks nothing like me either. 

• His eyes were brown by 8w.  They started at very dark grey.
    Baby Boy Born 3.15.11. 8lb 9oz, 21.75in. 6 month stats: 20lb 11oz (92%tile), 30.12in.(100%tile - who knew it went over 99th? Which means 100% of other 6 month olds are shorter than mine!)
  • imagesweetpea2718:
    imagemyst33:

imagesweetpea2718:

people keep saying (in front of DH) that Finn looks more like me and it bums him out since this is his son! I hope for his sake that they stay blue so he has something :) 

Its considered good luck if little boys look like their moms or little girls look like their dads. My LO looks like her Daddy 100%, there's not denying it.... MH tells everyone that I was his surrogate. lol
    Dating 7/25/03 Engaged 7/25/07 Married 11/10/09 L 3/11/11
    Married Bio

• Norah's is a brown-ish grey now, and she is 10 1/2 weeks old. Both DH and I have brown eyes, so we're pretty sure hers will be brown too!
    BabyFruit Ticker

Married 8 years - Aug 23/08
    DD - 6 years old, March 17/11
    #2 due July 19th! (It's a boy!)
  • Blue-grey at birth, and seem to get more blue every day. DH has blue eyes, mine are blue-green.
  • DDs were so dark grey at birth that I didn't know whether they'd be brown or blue (even though they had to be blue b/c both DH and I have blue eyes). They are now very dark blue with a lighter blue center that is getting lighter all the time.

bfp#4 3/19/2014 edd 12/1/2014 please let this be the one!

beta @ 5w0d = 12,026! u/s 4/22/14 @ 8w1d it's twins!

• Gray at birth, blue gray now... DH has light blue eyes and DS and I have brown eyes.

• my sons have lightened, looks like they will stay blue.  But mine were blue until I was almost 5 and then turned green, so you never know!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"