Hawaii Babies

Last day to vote for Kenley's nursery!

We are about 100 votes behind on the last day of voting. Hopefully we can overcome it with help from your votes!

https://projectnursery.com/2011/05/vote-room-project-of-the-month-finalists-may/

Thanks ladies!

Re: Last day to vote for Kenley's nursery!

• just sent it out to a bunch of people.  Hope this helps!
  • voted again. goodluck!
  • Loading the player...
  • I sent the link to a bunch of people, but they just see the results, not the vote section.  Is there something wrong?
  • inamrainamra member
    Voted @work and will vote more later at home too! GL!!
    Sept 2008 Wedding | May 2010 & Mar 2012 Babies
  • inamrainamra member

imageMrsNJSwimmer:
    I sent the link to a bunch of people, but they just see the results, not the vote section.  Is there something wrong?

It looks like they're probably restricting it to one vote per IP, because using different browsers/clearing browser cookies aren't working either. So if your work/home has a router, then there's only one outgoing IP. So your work probably has at least one (or more) routers, depending how big your company is, so pretty much none of your coworkers near you/in your building can vote if you already voted. They'll have to use their smartphones or something else on a different network...

Sept 2008 Wedding | May 2010 & Mar 2012 Babies
  • just voted! we're down 138 :(
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I've voted from every PC and phone that I could today (I think 6 times).  We're still down about 125
  • I just got home and voted.... still behind :( you should have posted more reminds b/c i was good about voting every day for a few days but then got busy and forgot :( 

oh well, you still have a beautiful nursery :)

• imageinamra:

imageMrsNJSwimmer:
    I sent the link to a bunch of people, but they just see the results, not the vote section.  Is there something wrong?

It looks like they're probably restricting it to one vote per IP, because using different browsers/clearing browser cookies aren't working either. So if your work/home has a router, then there's only one outgoing IP. So your work probably has at least one (or more) routers, depending how big your company is, so pretty much none of your coworkers near you/in your building can vote if you already voted. They'll have to use their smartphones or something else on a different network...

oh that sucks!  We have like 350 people here in the building.

• I missed the posts on here, but did vote via Jaime's fb post a few times.

Beautiful nursery!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"