November 2011 Moms

Holy pregnancy dreams!!!

Who else is having crazy dreams???  Holy cow!  Last night I had a dream that the baby came out with all of its teeth.  And a couple nights ago I had a dream that my family wanted to throw me a shower the following weekend and I had to register for all my stuff in like a day.  Wow, where did these come from?!
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: Holy pregnancy dreams!!!

• I have been having different versions of the same dream over and over, in each one, we are finding out the sex of the baby!  I'll be glad to know the real answer next week so I can stop dreaming about it!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • My dreams are INSANE! Last night I had a dream that I went in for my ultrasound and they told me I was having a boy :) However they wouldnt let me look at the screen and told me they couldnt send me home with pictures because thier office didnt allow it. It was so weird. The rest of the dream was just me crying my eyes out asking them to let me see a picture of my baby. They just kept telling me I was crazy and noone got to see ultrasound pictures, just doctors. I dont know what its suppose to mean, but I like the part of me having a boy!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • i have NO idea what i was dreaming last night but DH told me earlier that i was talking in my sleep (something i do frequently). This time i was saying "it's SO big. WOW it's TOO big. It's got to be 9 inches". He said the only reason he wasn't suspicious is that i sounded so disappointed :)
  • Mine aren't very weird they just feel very real. 

BFP 03/01/2011 - DD  Annabelle 10/28/2011
    BFP 12/2/2012 - MC 12/19/2012 @ 5w
    BFP 01/25/2013 - MC 02/09/2013
    BFP 09/09/2013 - DUE 05/17/2014
  • Liz1485Liz1485 member
    I've been having some odd ones too lately. I had one a couple of weeks ago where Dakota Fanning was my sister and we were fighting giant spiders and DH said I yelled shut up in my sleep. Then this afternoon I dreams my MIL came to visit and said DH was leaving me because I was having a Mexican baby (I've never even considered cheating on him.) and I was crying hysterically in the dream and woke up with a soaking wet pillow.  Prepregnancy I've been known to talk a little in my dreams or sometimes I scream in my sleep if I have nightmares (I know I'm lame) but the crying was a new one for me. One morning when DH got back from the gym (about 3 weeks ago) as soon as he walked into the bedroom I said Shhh and he thought I was talking to him so he was like "huh?" and I couldn't for the life of me remember what I'd been dreaming. Silly pregnancy dreams.
  • The other day I had a dream that I went to the local gas station to get my anatomy scan (seriously).  I don't remember the whole dream, but I remember being proud because the baby (a boy in the dream) was willing to show off the goods...yeah, I don't have my anatomy scan until 21 weeks.  It's going to be a long wait :)
  • I fear the baby born with a full set of teeth!  *ouch*
  • Here is a good one... I dreamed the other night that I was trying to breastfeed my cat. Ummmm... Talk about weird!! I woke up so embarrassed! Ha.
  • imageblairy926:
    The other day I had a dream that I went to the local gas station to get my anatomy scan (seriously).  I don't remember the whole dream, but I remember being proud because the baby (a boy in the dream) was willing to show off the goods...yeah, I don't have my anatomy scan until 21 weeks.  It's going to be a long wait :)

Hahaha, similar to you, I had a dream that I was having my anatomy scan in the hallway of the mall where I grew up (not even where I live anymore).  So strange the things our minds come up with when we sleep!

• imagesarahjames9:
    Here is a good one... I dreamed the other night that I was trying to breastfeed my cat. Ummmm... Talk about weird!! I woke up so embarrassed! Ha.

I have had dreams in the past where I am breast feeding my dog! LOL (thta's when I am not pregnant!)

My dreams have been weird and scary, where I wake up because I am crying out.  I find when I sleep on my back is when I have the worst dreams. :(

Heather-Never Gave Up! Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • I had to stop watching creepy movies right away. Nothing like kicking some zombie butt in your sleep.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"