November 2011 Moms

Plus Maternity Clothing Review

After ordering jeans from RG Maternity LLC (they have tall maternity jeans) and ending up with a huge FAIL (not big enough in the hips and can't return I was really worried that I wouldn't be able to find anything that would fit. I'm 5'11" and plus size, so maternity clothes are an issue for me.

I went to JCPenny.com and found an ok selection online. I had my order shipped to the store since it was cheaper. They do have free shipping, but I had a 15% coupon that was a better cost savings than free shipping. Anyways, I had great success! Two pair of capris, 1 pair of cargo pants, 1 pair of shorts, and two cute tops. The one dress I ordered has to go back, because it's short on me now and I don't have that big of a bump. But I'm going to order more shorts, possibly another top, and maybe another pair of cargo pants. They were so comfy, I practically lived in them all weekend.

So this post is for you ladies out there looking for plus size maternity clothes. There is hope. JCPenny is pretty basic, but it'll do, especially for work.

Pregnancy Ticker
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Plus Maternity Clothing Review

• Thanks that's great to know. My issue is selection. They have like 2 pairs of pants and 4 shirts. I can never find qty. So right now I have two pair of pants and 3 shirts from Motherhood.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • I placed an order from JC Penny yesterday.  I liked that I can return to the store if I need to.  Unlike Old Navy where you have to pay to ship back.  I just ordered a bunch of summer stuff and I'll bring back whatever doesn't fit.  The only thing I was a little dissapointed in was the shorts selection. 
  • Loading the player...
  • JC Penny is where I got almost all of my maternity clothes with DS.

• I am 5'11'' and plus size as well. Thanks for sharing!
    Expecting our 16 year Dating Anniversary baby on 11/11/11! BabyFetus Ticker
  • imageNikkiD419:
    I placed an order from JC Penny yesterday.  I liked that I can return to the store if I need to.  Unlike Old Navy where you have to pay to ship back.  I just ordered a bunch of summer stuff and I'll bring back whatever doesn't fit.  The only thing I was a little dissapointed in was the shorts selection. 

I just returned some things to Old Navy - if you order plus sizes, returns are free!  It's kind of obnoxious that they ship in bags instead of boxes though, because then when you return things you have to dig up a box. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"