Trouble TTC

CD 11 US results and a dumb Ovidrel q? :)

First, I just want to say YAY! LOL

History: I ovulate on my own, usually early (cd 9- 14), and this was my first cycle on Femara. I was kind of worried I would have nothing on my US today and my body would say F U for putting meds in it. Silly, I know. :) 

Right Ovary had THREE! One at 24, one at 20 and one at 18. So not what I expected but we're very excited. We decided three would be our cut off. I asked about the left ovary and he said there were none (NONE?! Makes me think not functioning or something but I'll leave that worry to another date).  IUI #1 is on Thursday and by then they could be 28, 24 and 22!

I trigger tonight with the Ovidrel. On to the dumb question.. Since I normally ovulate early on my own and I already have one follie at 24, is it possible to ovulate early after taking the Ovidrel? Or will that hold it off for the 36+ hours? I tried to ask the Dr but he didn't seem concerned?

Thanks girls for letting me obsess and discuss with you.  

imageimage. image 

|| 4 years TTC, 2 M/Cs image 4 failed IUIs, 1 failed IVF || 

|| DIA brought us our beautiful daughter || 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: CD 11 US results and a dumb Ovidrel q? :)

• I think it is possible to O earlier than the shot would take effect.  If you don't have any sperm issues, could you have sex tonight, just to cover your bases?

Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle. -Philo

Baby N conceived after 1 miscarriage and more than 2 years of TTC. Diagnosis was low sperm count. We found success after 3 months of anastrozole to increase DH's testosterone and one IUI.
    Some charts AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

I'm stupid. You're smart. I was wrong. You were right. You're the best. I'm the worst. You're very good-looking. I'm not attractive. - Happy Gilmore
  • We have lowerish count issues, about 20mil. But he did tell us to have sex tonight and Thurs night. I guess I just wish I knew so we don't spend all the money on the IUI if I o'd on my own today. Ha. After I left the US I had a lot of strong O pains. Boo.

Is it unreasonable to ask for an US the morning of the IUI? 

imageimage. image 

• Loading the player...
  • You can and I did this morning.  But they told me since the follicles had already started rupturing that they couldn't tell me anything.  I wold just have sex tonight and do the IUI on Thursday and that's all you can do.

Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle. -Philo

Baby N conceived after 1 miscarriage and more than 2 years of TTC. Diagnosis was low sperm count. We found success after 3 months of anastrozole to increase DH's testosterone and one IUI.
    Some charts AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

I'm stupid. You're smart. I was wrong. You were right. You're the best. I'm the worst. You're very good-looking. I'm not attractive. - Happy Gilmore
  • Thanks, Chic!

I really need to learn how to trust the guy who's been doing it 15+ years a little more. :) 

imageimage. image 

• No advice sorry but good luck tomorrow!

imageimage
    TTC Since 2/2009
    2/2010 - 5/2010 Testing with OBGYN
    8/2010 First RE Appointment
    11/2010 Second Opinion RE Appointment
    12/2010 Clomid + IUI #1 = BFN
    1/2011 Clomid + IUI #2 = BFN
    2/2011 Clomid + IUI #3 = BFN
    5/2011 IVF #1, ET 6/2, Beta 6/15 = BFN
    8/2011 FET ET 9/12 = BFN :0(
    On a break to save money.
    1/2012 IVF #2 ER 1/12, ET 1/15, Beta 1/27 = BFFN