October 2011 Moms
Options

Baby moving all the time

I love it! I feel the baby all the time, it is so cool.  Feeling baby move and the movements/kicks getting stronger and just knowing that they are in there and ok is just the best feeling.

I even had a dream where little kids kept walking up and punching me in the stomach in the dream I kept getting mad at them because they might hurt the baby and when I woke up I realized it probably was the baby who had been kicking me while I was sleeping.

BabyFruit Ticker Anniversary Our son died at 16weeks 6days on September 22, 2010 The greatest thing you?ll ever learn is just to love, and be loved in return" ~ Moulin Rouge My Blog

Re: Baby moving all the time

• Options
    Mrs. MoMrs. Mo member

I can't wait to feel her more consistantly Smile

That's funny about your dream. I'm sure it did have to so with her kicking you while asleep.

"Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no hope at all." -- Dale Carnegie
    "Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time." --Thomas A. Edison
  • Options
    Starting yesterday my baby starting kicking HARD!!! to the point of my belly is really moving!!! Ive been feeling him since 17 weeks pretty consitantly but not the strength behind it is just amazing and i love every second of it!!!!! :)  love the dream!!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yes!  I am loving all the movement now-a-days too!!  It's very reassuring that everything is well.
  • Options

It IS a comfort to know that there really is a person in there! I've been having crazy dreams like that, too!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"