Toddlers: 24 Months+
Options

Help me make a decision (re: birthday shirt)

I am getting this shirt for DS for his birthday and I can't decide what color shirt to get it on. I like the way it looks on the red as shown, but I am wondering if the applique might show up better on white. But he will also be wearing this for pictures which makes me lean toward red.

What color would you do? Doesn't have to be white or red, those are just the two I've thought of. And I know this isn't a big decision by any means, but I am the most indecisive person.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Re: Help me make a decision (re: birthday shirt)

• Options
    I wouldn't do white. If he's anything like my son, he will trash a white shirt in seconds. I would keep it too a bright dark color. I think that red looks nice.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I love bright colors on boys.  Do Red.
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I like the red best, I think that it shows up great.  Also...where are you ordering that from?  We are doing a Toy Story birthday and would love one of those!  Thanks:)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imageryry1977:
    I like the red best, I think that it shows up great.  Also...where are you ordering that from?  We are doing a Toy Story birthday and would love one of those!  Thanks:)

It's from etsy. Here is a link to that specific seller's store, but there were several cute ones that I considered. And thanks everyone for the input, I am gonna go ahead and go with red and quit thinking about it!

https://www.etsy.com/shop/applique4kids?ref=seller_info

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I like the red!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"