Trouble TTC

Update: Hurry up and wait (IVF)

We cut our vacation short so I could be back for an appointment with the RE to check b/w and do an u/s.  I've been on BCP for 2 1/2 weeks and this would determine if I start stims this Saturday or if I have to wait.  Darn it to hell, there's a cyst on my left ovary that's about 14mmX12mm.  The IVF nurse said it will all depend on the b/w now.  If my estrogen level is over 80 I'll have to get an HCG trigger shot then wait two weeks before we can start stims.  This happened to me with our last IVF (the one that gave us our DD) so I thought maybe they would use stronger pills or something but she said that wasn't really an option :-/ 

Please let the b/w come back okay.  My fingers and my toes are all crossed.....

Woo Hoo - I get to start my stims this Saturday!  I'm so excited.  I'll order all the drugs this afternoon.  I start daily visits for b/w and u/s next Tuesday the 7th. 

Thanks so much for my lucky socks Karissa2009!  Also, thanks for the T&Ps ladies.

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: Update: Hurry up and wait (IVF)

• Hopefully it will be just like ground-hog day with a repeat successful ivf!  Fingers crossed for you with some T&Ps too!

"When the world says, 'Give up,' Hope whispers, 'Try one more time.'" -Anonymous

• Thanks!  I definitely appreciate the crossed fingers and the T&Ps Big Smile  This stuff takes SO much patience. 

On the up side, if I have to wait yet another two weeks it would be a May baby instead of an April baby Stick out tongue

• Loading the player...
  • GOOD LUCK!  I hope your numbers are good.
  • Thank you, thank you, thank you!  My levels were low enough and I start Saturday Big Smile

• STL34STL34 member

I'm glad you get to start!  Good luck!

I am currently in the unfortunate position of having had my cycle pushed back a month because of a cyst.  I'm glad that didn't happen to you!!

imageimage

~SAIF/PAIF/Everyone Welcome~ 

Me= 37 and DH = 41 

Dx: DOR, Endo, APA+ (really high beta 2 glycoprotein antibody and high everything else tested), heterozygous MTHFR mutation, positive for lupus anticoagulant, high FSH, low AMH and both tubes blocked (per HSG on 3/8/11)

IVF #1 - long lupron (with HGH, intralipids, lovenox and BA); 4 retrieved, 3 fertilized; ET 2 blasts and 1 frozen = BFN

IVF #2 - a version of antagonist with EPP (with HGH, intralipids, lovenox and BA); 6 retrieved, 4 mature, 3 fertilized, 2 blasts and 1 frozen blast transferred on day 5 = BFN.

IVF #3 April was postponed to May, May was canceled. June/July was canceled. Had a cyst aspiration and then began IVF #3 in August. ER on 8/22; ET on 8/24 with AH. +HPT on 9/5. Beta #1 (11dpo) = 3; Beta #2 (15dpo) = 29; Beta #3 (17dpo) = 60; Beta #4 (19 dpo) = 118. Heartbeat at 6 weeks 6 days =132.  Lil is here!

TTC#2:  Trigger + TI = BFN; Clomid + Trigger + IUI = BFN.

IVF #4:  BCP + MDLF + Lovenox = 7R, 1F = Transferred 1 6-cell embryo on day 3 = BFN

IVF #5:  MDLF + Lovenox = 4R, 1F = Transferred 1 10-cell compacting embryo on day 3 = BFN

IVF #6:  (New RE):  Long Antagonist November 2014 (transferred two 8 cell grade 1 embryos and froze one blast) = BFN

FET#1:  BFN

• That's awesome! It's great news that you can move forward. I am also starting stims sometime within the next week, but since I am in a natural cycle now, I am not certain of precisely when. I expect AF to arrive this weekend, so hopefully I will be just a few days behind you:)
    IUIs #1-3 (1x unmedicated, 2x Clomid) = 2 BFNs, 1 m/c at 7w3d
    IUIs #4-6 (injects) = 3 BFNs
    IVF #1 = BFN
    FET #1 = BFN
    FET #2 = BFN
    IVF #2 = BFP, b/g twins lost at 20w due to partial abruption/PPROM
    IVF #3 = c/p 5w2d
    Long-shot Clomid/Prednisone cycle before next IVF = BFP, our beautiful, healthy girl born 6/26/13!
    ~~
    TTC again March 2014
    FET #3 - May/June 2014
    -
    all embryos arrested before xfer - back to the drawing board...
    IVF #4 - July/August 2014 
    beta 1 (11dp3dt) 220, beta 2 (13dp3dt) 671, beta 3 (19dp3dt) 10762
  • Yay! Glad to hear you can start on Saturday. Good luck!
    imageimage
    TTC Since 2/2009
    2/2010 - 5/2010 Testing with OBGYN
    8/2010 First RE Appointment
    11/2010 Second Opinion RE Appointment
    12/2010 Clomid + IUI #1 = BFN
    1/2011 Clomid + IUI #2 = BFN
    2/2011 Clomid + IUI #3 = BFN
    5/2011 IVF #1, ET 6/2, Beta 6/15 = BFN
    8/2011 FET ET 9/12 = BFN :0(
    On a break to save money.
    1/2012 IVF #2 ER 1/12, ET 1/15, Beta 1/27 = BFFN
    4/2012 FET ET ??/?? =
    p/saif welcome
  • tshotttshott member
    Glad you get to start stims on Saturday.  Good luck!!
    Mrs. Little Drew 10/25/08
    Blog
    TTC since 1/2010 - Dx with Stage IV Endo
    11/10 - 100mg Clomid + trigger + IUI + Estradiol + Progesterone = BFN
    12/10 - Unmedicated cycle due to RE not doing treatments in December = BFN
    1/11 - 100mg Clomid + trigger + IUI + Estradiol + Progesterone = BFN
    2/11 - Same sh!t, different month = IUI cancelled due to no response = BFN
    IVF #1 - Start stims (Follistim) 5/10, add in Ganirelix 5/14
    ER 5/21 - 13 retrieved, 7 mature, 5 fertilized; ET 5/26 - transferred one perfect 1AA blast. 3 snowbabies.
    Beta 6/3 - 15.8; Beta 6/7 - 21.8; Beta 6/10 - 7 :(
    FET - Transferred 1 AA blast 7/11. Beta 7/20 - 311! Beta 7/22 - 784!! First u/s 8/10
    *~PAIFW/SAIFW~*
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"