Pre-School and Daycare
Options

? and help please

Hi ladies. I know Ive been absent for a long time, but holy cow, anyone else who works and has 2 or more kids feel overwhelmed with how much time small kids require of you!!! For the first time in my life I can never get thru all my email anymore, let alone find time to come to the bump!my question- for those of you who shower with your sons, at what age did you stop. I did last night. DS is almost 3.5 years and he kept saying and trying to touch, 'my boobie', so just wondering about you all... anyways, I was hoping for some help from you ladies because I know you always are there to help. I work for a nonprofit and we are entered into a contest to win a new website, but we need comments. It would be amazing if some of you could just follow the link and leave a comment, something like... "I wish our county jail had a program like this", or "I think JUST deserves to win a new website"https://www.herringconsulting.com/contest-2011/just-dupage (i guess some things never change... i cant get the link to be clickable.)

Re: ? and help please

• Options
    CD+ALCD+AL member
    I shower with both of my DCs, and I probably won't stop any time soon.  DS has been asking about my lack of a pen!s for some time, but I just explain it. To me, it's just a basic anatomy lesson, and I'm not bothered by it at all.  I think it has more to do with your comfort level and family culture though.  We're pretty open with our kids (w/in reason of course).

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"