November 2011 Moms
Options

All I want is a plain white T-shirt...

Like the title says, I'm looking to buy some plain white maternity shirts that I want to play around with...iron on transfers, tie-dye, and the like.

I'm looking for the non-rauched kind...preferably crew or scoop neck.  I'm not a V neck fan. 

The thing is that so many of them look so THIN on the models.  I could see skin and bra colors.  Have any of you ladies found some good white t-shirts that were not see-through...and didn't cost a small fortune?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: All I want is a plain white T-shirt...

• Options
    I know I have seen them at Target before but I don't have any white ones so I can't speak for the sheerness of them.  I purchased one (green) this year that is similar to what you describe but it has a very small pocket on the chest.
  • Options
    Have you thought about using men's undershirts? Also if that isn't an option maybe a local craft store?
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageMrsFweather:
    Have you thought about using men's undershirts? Also if that isn't an option maybe a local craft store?

I stole DH's plain white Haines undershirts. I may try to take them in...and if I ruin them oh well, new dust rag!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    At Target right now there are cute Liz Lange crew neck tees on sale for just under $7. I stocked up! Edited: They are a bit see through and need a tank underneath.
    Lillian Grace 10.19.11
  • Options

imageMrsFweather:

This is what I was going to suggest. Make sure you get some in the next size up so your belly has some room to grow!

I love your idea of jazzing up some plain white t-shirts! I might just have to steal that idea. Wink

December '14 May Siggy Challenge
    Favorite TV/Movie Mom - Tara Knowles from Sons of Anarchy
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    I got one at Gap with my last pregnancy, its nice.  I would try there.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"