Success after IF

Just thought of something: Pedi question

I'm thinking that it may be helpful to inform our pedi that we are having another baby...next week.  I'm pretty sure he doesn't even know I'm pregnant.  The couple times that Eli went in, Jeff took him and I'm not sure that the topic ever came up.  Don't they have to come to the hospital to check the baby out or something?  Oh good lord, what else am I forgetting?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Just thought of something: Pedi question

• We never told our pedi that we officially picked them - we just put their name down on the hospital intake forms and the hospital contacts them when the baby is born.  Then poof!  They are there the next day checking out the baby.  :)
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Whew, I remember that we had to go to a consult with them (even though I had seen the same Dr. as a teenager).  I was induced last time and knew that the pedi was on vacation so they had it planned for someone else to come.  I just emailed the doctor's office and gave them a heads up since the hospital I'm delivering at is 45 minutes away from where we live...and they probably wouldn't expect that.
  • Loading the player...
  • Last time I took DD in, I asked about this and was told I just needed to let them know when the baby is born. They don't go to the hospital I'll deliver at, so I'll have to bring the new baby in a few days after she's born to get checked out (same thing we did with DD).
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker TickerPregnancy Ticker
  • For both kids, before I went in for my c/s, they asked me who the Pedi will be.  I said Parkside.  Or if you want, call Eli's Pedi this week and say "Hey by the way you'll be seeing a lot of me these next 12 months what with all the Well Baby Visits my baby girl will have starting in the next couple of weeks".
  • You can just give them a quick call for a heads up.  My pedi does not visit at the hospital becuase I deliver at a different hosp. than the one she has privileges at.  We did go to see hare 3 days after coming home, though.

No worries... just call.  I don't think it's a huge deal.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"