3rd Trimester
Options

Has anyone ordered tissue poms off of etsy?

I tried making them myself and the just dont look nearly as good as the ones being sold on etsy.  Wondering if anyone has any experience with any pom sellers on there?
Steph - mama to Owen Patrick 2/20/02, Ryder Jacob 11/3/05 and Brody Ryan 7/14/2011
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Has anyone ordered tissue poms off of etsy?

• Options
    I got blue ones from party city! 3 for $6.99
    Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I have not ordered any from Etsy, but I'm going to make some today...what better thing to do on your due date right?  I follow the instructions on Martha Stewart.com and they turn out great.  I made a whole bunch for my daughters birthday, and now I'm going to hang some over the crib in the nursery.  I saw some white ones that were ready to pouf out at Michael's yesterday in the Martha Stewart section.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Kara03Kara03 member
    I ordered 2 from etsy and made a few using martha stewart's kit, which turned out pretty good.  I just ordered from etsy, so I have not gotten them in the mail so I have no review.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I ordered 6 on Etsy from PomLove.  They are great!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I can second the Pom Love ones from Etsy.  I think they were about $25 for 5 and they were ENORMOUS!

You just have to puff them out yourself when they come in the mail. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

image image image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"