Babies: 3 - 6 Months

So Im not the ONLY one lossing my hair!?

I feel like everything just clicked...

I was just complaining to my husband today, that my hair seems to be falling out. I am lossing so much hair in the shower, everytime I brush it, when I dry it, straighten it.. whatever. Its really gross and bothersome, and I keep finding hair in DS's fingers.... ew.

And then I read a post below, about woman lossing their hair after pregnancy! I know hair gets thicker and stronger while taking prenatals.. but, why am I lossing so much? Thank God I have naturally really thick hair, because the amount I am lossing is insane.

When does it stop falling out/shedding?!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: So Im not the ONLY one lossing my hair!?

• You shed all that extra you gained while pregnant! Unfortunately, I didn't gain any/my hair didn't get thicker, but my hair has been coming out in clumps! I disgust DH because my hair is literally EVERYWHERE! I have naturally thick hair (takes 45 minutes to an hour just to get a trim!) but my hair is really thin right now because of how much I've lost. It's starting to slow now though, so I'm hoping it will be back to normal by 6 months PP.
    Peanut BFP 9.18.2009 EDD 5.23.2010 m/c 10.16.2010
    DD#1 BFP 4.28.2010 EDD 1.10.2011 born 12.27.2010
    DS BFP 8.29.2012 EDD 5.11.2013 born sleeping @ 17 weeks 12.1.2012
    DD#2 BFP 5.7.2013 EDD 1.11.2014 born 1.10.2014
    Jelly Bean BFP 2.25.2015 EDD 11.7.2015

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Pregnancy Ticker 
  • i have naturally thin hair and i've been losing.  I'm going to be bald soon.  Crying
    Twin boys born too early at 17w4d and 18w2d in February 2010
    Transabdominal cerclage placed September 2010
    DS born at 35w1d in February 2011
    Twin girls born at exactly 36w in February 2013
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • nope, it's happening here too.  I find it EVERYWHERE and it doesn't help that LO loves to grab my hair.
  • I'm losing mine too - by the handfuls!
  • imagethatgirl2478:
    nope, it's happening here too.  I find it EVERYWHERE and it doesn't help that LO loves to grab my hair.

This. The other day DD pulled out a handfull of hair Indifferent

DD1 born 11.23.10
    DD2 born 4.16.14
  • I always heard other people on here talk about it, but ignored it because I hadn't had it yet.  Well, it started.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • It's everywhere, all over the apartment.  Ick.
    Photobucket

• I know how you feel.... and it drives me insane..... and i have the same question you do....
  • Mine falls out in huge clumps, several times a day. It doesn't help that we have hardwoods all over our house so they float around like scary tumbleweeds.
    Married since 09.06.08
    2012 Book Challenge: 20 of 50
    Sophia Leigh has arrived! 02.09.11
  • I am still losing hair BADLY. Totally annoying.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    imageimage
    imageimage
  • Yea I feel like with all the hair I've lost, I can make a wig for someone and I find it in the weirdest places..(like Michael's diaper).

Hopefully it'll get better. I read somewhere since we have all these hormones raging when we are pregnant, it causes our nails and hair to be awesome, but then after when it goes down, we lose it.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"